« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
8th January 2020

Dr Khazali and his team are truly a one of a kind service that I would travel hundreds of miles for treatment again and again, not that this in necessary as they got it right first time for me, I appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different so remain open minded and I had previously had one op. After an awful experience with my local hospital for my first op, when I was told I would need a further op to remove endo tissue from my uterus and bowels I searched high and low for a endometriosis specialist that knew what they were on about. I was scared as the first op had greatly decreased my quality of life. Upon first meet with Dr Khazali he was friendly, empathic, informative, straight forward, and honoured and validated my thoughts, feelings and concerns. I felt completely informed and in control of the plan to help get my quality of life back again. Even though still in recovery a week after my op I felt a million times better than I did and a year and 4 months on, I have regained full quality of life if not more than I ever thought was possible. There are no words to express the level of thanks and gratitude I have for Dr Khazali and his team at St Peters Hospital they really are amazing people :)

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
1st November 2019

There is light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you so much to Mr Khazali and his team. My life has changed so much after surgery, I had stage 4 endo I had a bowel resection and endo removed. I am able to have a good quality of life again and I am forever grateful. To all the ladies out there who are feeling it is all doom and gloom there is light, you need to educate yourselves and do not take an opinion your unhappy with its is your body take control and find the right surgeon who will go through the journey with you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
14th August 2019

It was a real blessing to be referred to Mr. Khazali. I had deep infiltrating endometriosis, that extended to my bowel and bladder, I had a total Laparoscopic hysterectomy with both ovaries removed, and a bowel resection by Mr Nasir at the same time. I am in the 6 th week and feel amazing, best I have felt in many years, I was up and about within 48hrs, I have 4 tiny incision scars. I was amazed how pain free I was and have not had any problems with my bowel. I am truly grateful to both amazing surgeons. I feel I have a new lease of life after many years of suffering from endometriosis.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
11th June 2019

After being diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis which caused severe symptoms for years and affected my quality of life tremendously (bowel/bladder/intestines/ovaries/appendix as well as fibroids and cysts) I found Dr. Khazali who I trusted completely in the removal of all traces of endometriosis, whilst remaining hopeful of retaining my fertility. He is kind and understanding and very thorough. He is one of the most skillful surgeons I have ever had and is highly knowledgeable in this horrible disease. I can not recommend him enough. Thank you!!

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
4th April 2019

Very patient and knowledgeable. Highly skilled. I'm very grateful to him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »