Mr Shah Punwar

Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in hip and knee surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Mr.Punwar is an expert,he knows his profession, so help yourself and listen to him. He is very easy to talk to and gives you lots of confidence.He made a very neat job of my wound from a new hip, and six weeks later I have very little to show. Thank you very much for a new life.

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

I have just had my first total knee replacement, and from the start of meeting Mr Punwar I felt at ease, he has a friendly disposition answering any question/concerns I had with confidence and re-assurance at every stage. Although he had a business trip after my op he found the time to visit and arranged for a colleague to visit while he was away, on returning he visited me before discharge ensuring I was happy with everything, giving me his phone number in case I had any concerns in the future. I can't recommend him highly enough.

2nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

I have just had my second hip replacement, first one very successful in February and I am confident this one will be as good.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

mr shar punwar was the first consultant that made me feel part of my treatment, showing me photos he took whist operating on me and explaining why he felt it was good and would last 2or three yrs he didnt try to say it was perfect but it was worth doing. i would definitly want him again should i need further surgery

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

Mr Punwar listened carefully to my problems & needs & addressed them accordingly. Even after discharge he is always available with a simple call to his secretary - great service!!

Short link to review Mr Shah Punwar: http://iwgc.net/egbp2