Mr Shah Punwar

Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in hip and knee surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

Mr Shah Punwar was my surgeon for my knee replacement surgery at all times he was friendly, put me at ease, explained everything to me and answered all questions. I had my operation at Mount Stuart on the 19th Jan 2017 and I can't thank Mr Punwar and all staff involved in my care enough. Thank you. Sue Harris

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

I was lucky to have Mr Punwar perform my kneed replacement op. I have had absolutely no problems and the scar is very neat. I am indeed fortunate as others that I know have had replacements by other surgeons and have had a lot of discomfort and problems . I am eternally grateful for his s expertise..

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Mr.Punwar is an expert,he knows his profession, so help yourself and listen to him. He is very easy to talk to and gives you lots of confidence.He made a very neat job of my wound from a new hip, and six weeks later I have very little to show. Thank you very much for a new life.

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

I have just had my first total knee replacement, and from the start of meeting Mr Punwar I felt at ease, he has a friendly disposition answering any question/concerns I had with confidence and re-assurance at every stage. Although he had a business trip after my op he found the time to visit and arranged for a colleague to visit while he was away, on returning he visited me before discharge ensuring I was happy with everything, giving me his phone number in case I had any concerns in the future. I can't recommend him highly enough.

2nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

I have just had my second hip replacement, first one very successful in February and I am confident this one will be as good.

Short link to review Mr Shah Punwar: http://iwgc.net/egbp2