Mr Shah Punwar

Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in hip and knee replacements as well as knee ligament reconstruction. Honorary Secretary South West Orthopaedic Club (SWOC) www.swoc.co.uk

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Punwar enough. He has recently performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands. He instantly put me at my ease on the first consultation and explained everything fully and in clear terms that I could understand. On the days of the operations, although I was initially scared, he put my mind at ease and had a very calming manner. I am very satisfied with the outcome of the surgery. Both hands are doing well. I have a better grip in both of them now and I no longer suffer any pain at night. When I visited my GP's surgery to have the stitches removed, the practise nurse told me that she had never seen a neater job. So I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Punwar and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to others.

4th May 2017
Response from Mr Shah Punwar

Thank you for the kind words. Great to hear you're doing well. Best Wishes SP

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

Mr Shah Punwar was my surgeon for my knee replacement surgery at all times he was friendly, put me at ease, explained everything to me and answered all questions. I had my operation at Mount Stuart on the 19th Jan 2017 and I can't thank Mr Punwar and all staff involved in my care enough. Thank you. Sue Harris

5th May 2017
Response from Mr Shah Punwar

Thank you Mrs Harris, for the kind words, card and lovely scarf. Best Wishes SP

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

I was lucky to have Mr Punwar perform my kneed replacement op. I have had absolutely no problems and the scar is very neat. I am indeed fortunate as others that I know have had replacements by other surgeons and have had a lot of discomfort and problems . I am eternally grateful for his s expertise..

5th May 2017
Response from Mr Shah Punwar

Pleasure to be able to help. Glad you're doing well. Best Wishes SP

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

Mr.Punwar is an expert,he knows his profession, so help yourself and listen to him. He is very easy to talk to and gives you lots of confidence.He made a very neat job of my wound from a new hip, and six weeks later I have very little to show. Thank you very much for a new life.

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Mount Stuart Hospital

I have just had my first total knee replacement, and from the start of meeting Mr Punwar I felt at ease, he has a friendly disposition answering any question/concerns I had with confidence and re-assurance at every stage. Although he had a business trip after my op he found the time to visit and arranged for a colleague to visit while he was away, on returning he visited me before discharge ensuring I was happy with everything, giving me his phone number in case I had any concerns in the future. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Short link to review Mr Shah Punwar: http://iwgc.net/egbp2