6th March 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

great care was given from the beginning of the operation to being discharged. Nothing was too much trouble for MR Nabili.

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I have had two cataract operations performed by Mr. Nabili. He went to a lot of trouble to explain what the operation was about and, when I made an unusual choice for the implant, went to greater lengths to explain what could and could not be achieved by this. He made arrangements for me to try a contact lens which would simulate the effect of the operation (or the particular implant I was choosing) and, at the end of this trial, was again at pains to ensure I understood what the effect might be. On the occasion of each operation the nurses and hospital staff were very helpful, reassuring, informative and made me feel very much at ease. The operations were painless and the after-effects were just as I had been advised they would be. After about a week in each case my eyes had settled down and at the post-op appointments I was thoroughly examined. I particularly noticed that at the various appointments and on the occasions of the operations themselves, the staff were meticulous about establishing the identity of the patients at every stage of the proceedings; no chance of the wrong surgery here ! At the post op for my second operation, where I had chosen an unconventional implant, Mr. Nabili made a point of seeing me himself in order to be satisfied as to the result, and I was grateful for his concern. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr. Nabili and the staff and facilities of Westmorland General Hospital for this type of operation.

Short link to review Mr Shadrokh Nabili: http://iwgc.net/efxlg