Mr Sattar Alshryda

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

9th March 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

Every cloud has a silver lining and Mr Alshryda was most definitely ours. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and we could not have wished for better care for our 2 year old boy. We will forever be grateful for his commitment and amazing care. His attention to detail, empathy and compassion is faultless As a family we can not thank him enough.

24th June 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

He operated on my sons hip Oct 2014. Operation and recovery went very well. Very competent. Would highly recommend him.

4th May 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Alshryda enough, he is a wonderful man and we feel blessed that he treated our daughter. He listened attentively to our worries, when my daughter was diagnosed with DDH, he calmed her very fraught mother on the day of the surgery, and went above and beyond expectations with his kindness and dedication. Looking around the ward, I could see that my daughter's condition was one of the less serious, yet he still paid such attention, and never rushed us. I'll never forget how proud he was to show me her MRI scans once he'd completed the work.. he took genuine pride in a job well done (I will also add that this was approx. 14 hours into his shift, most of which had been spent in theatre). He rang from home over the weekend to speak to me personally on the ward, he rang me personally to tell me when he had a date for her metal work to be removed. I could go on.. If your child is under his care, rest assured and relax. You are all in very safe hands. Rosie's Mum (Surgery- April 2014, care under Mr Alshryda ongoing)

28th April 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

Bit long wait, but, really impressed, took time to listen to concerns.

3rd March 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

Dr Alshryda is an excellent doctor. I feel fortunate he was over my sons care

Short link to review Mr Sattar Alshryda: http://iwgc.net/efx2b