mr-sanjiv-manjure

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
11th May 2021

Mr Manjure was very kind and empathetic during all my consultations and performed an excellent procedure on my total hip replacement. I am truly grateful.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
18th April 2021

I was impressed with the operating theatre, anaesthetist and attention I got throughout the operation and afterwards in Cobham unit of the hospital from Mr Manjure

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
30th November 2020

Mr Manjure is very approachable. He listens to your ailments and talks you through all the available treatments. In my case a total knee replacement was necessary. I was booked in very quickly and efficiently. The operation was a total success and I am now pain free if a bit stiff at the moment. But I am sure this will subside soon as I only had the procedure less than 2 months ago. I would recommend Mr Manjure most highly.

Written by a patient at The Cobham Clinic
29th November 2020

I was first introduced to Mr Manjure as I have arthritis in both my hips and spine. Mr Manjure has provided Consultant care for me over the past 3 years - relieving pain in my right hip with injections and most recently and the purpose for this review, Mr Manjure has just carried out Total Hip Replacement on my left hip. After tirelessly trying various routes for pain relief under Mr Manjure's care - this was the final solution for me. Mr Manjure kept me totally involved and informed at every stage and I trust him 100% for his care, support, judgement and finally carrying out my surgery. I'm a week in now after my total hip replacement and I'm very much feeling the benefits already. Mr Manjure ensured I was fully informed pre and post op and paid numerous visits during my hospital stay. My new hip is an absolutely perfect fit! I can't thank Mr Manjure enough for what he has done for me - it really is life changing! A total success - An amazing Consultant - thank you so very much! Totally recommend. *****

Written by a patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
29th November 2020

I had a complete knee replacement at the Cobham Clinic and highly recommend both the hospital and Dr Manjure. Thank you all. Mrs W. M. Barden

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery