Mr Sanjiv Agarwal

• Urology

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
1st December 2019

I am 66 and was referred to Mr Sanjiv Agarwal after I had several episodes of urinary tract infection and longstanding slow urine flow which meant frequent visits to the toilet especially at night. The danger is of kidney damage, possible complete block to the urethra and at the very least effect on lifestyle with anxiety about long journeys away from a toilet. After tests Mr Agarwal diagnosed an enlarged prostate which was blocking the urethra and recommended a TURP to trim the prostate. The operation, under a general anaesthetic, was straightforward with no pain afterwards. My urine flow is now normal - a new experience to me! At all times Mr Agarwal was understanding, professional and courteous and throughout I had every confidence in him. I would certainly recommend Mr Agarwal.

Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital
23rd April 2019

My daughter has seen Mr Agarwal for a couple of years now. He listens to her. He educates her about her condition and gives her some research homework so she can really understand what is happening with her body. He has written letters to her school. He allows us to contact him if anything changes and we need his advice, although we haven’t needed to contact him. He gives me as a parent a feeling of security and reassurance. He goes the extra mile. He cares. You are lucky if you find yourself or your child in his care.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
26th January 2019

After seeing so many doctors for different diagnosis over many years I finally got my problem sorted. Extremely happy.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
21st January 2019

I can't recommend Mr Agarwal highly enough. He is a charming man who provides an excellent service. His investigations into my condition were extremely thorough, he was kind and reassuring throughout, and was always available when needed. He has a kind and caring manner, and the treatment I received was 1st class. My prostate issues have been successfully resolved and I am delighted with the outcome. He is an excellent Consultant & Surgeon who provides exemplary care.

Nearest Urologists