Mr Sanjiv Agarwal

• Urology

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I had been suffering with IC for months without proper diagnosis or treatment by my GP. Going to Dr Sanjiv has been the best thing that happened to me because he not only treated me in the most sensitive, effective way possible but has dealt with my problem holistically. He is not just a brilliant doctor but a great and compassionate human being for whom his patients are not just numbers but special human beings and despite his very busy schedule and other commitments, he gives great attention to the tiniest of details and makes sure people are full of hope and happiness when they walk out his door. He is one of the best doctors I have been seen by and I would hugely recommend him to all. Many many thanks to him! He is a remarkable doctor and a great person.

12th January 2014
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Fabulous doctor. Sorted out my daughter's recurrent UTIs in one consultation, following months of dismal treatment by our local paediatrician. Would definitely recommend.

Nearest Urologists