mr-sanjaya-kalkur

12th May 2021

I was treated by Mr Kalkur as both private and NHS patient. He listened to my problems sympathetically and gave me treatment options. My treatment throughout both my procedures was excellent.

11th May 2021

I highly recommend Dr Kalkur. He was so helpful and kept communicating with me throughout the process. I am really pleased with his services.

3rd May 2021

Mr Kalkur is a caring, attentive and kind gynaecologist whom has helped me so much over the last year carrying out 2 procedures. He is easy to talk to, approachable and uses active listening through consultations ensuring all your questions are thoroughly answered and also, allowing you the time to make the right decision for you. On both occasions he explained the different options available to me in great depth and the surgery/procedure involved. His approach helped to reassure me and alleviate my anxiety prior to surgery and to to have full confidence in being in his care. He spoke to me post operatively to check on my well-being and followed up his surgery swiftly with letters to myself and GP. My experiences were made so much more easier due to Mr Kalkur's excellent care.. thank you so very much.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
3rd May 2021

I am overjoyed. Quick, straightforward and efficient. I had my issues, which required surgery, resolved with in weeks and I am so happy with my results. I really am so pleased. He was very straightforward and got to the problem and how to resolve it with no fluffing about, which I prefer. Was seen really quickly, was well informed of everything in great detail. Felt very comfortable and in safe hands.

1st May 2021

Mr Kalkur has always shown me great care and time when listening to my concerns. He explains things clearly and explains all options carefully. He allows me to make decisions that I feel comfortable about. He showed kindness and made me feel at ease during a procedure recently and I cannot thank him enough for putting my anxiety at ease. I would highly recommend him.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
  • Family Planning and Reproductive health care
  • Oncology

Consultation on Tuesday afternoon and Saturday AM. Please call 01702 447 921 for appointments Special interest in -Minimal access surgery including performing Laparoscopic (Key Hole) hysterectomy, -Laparoscopic treatment of Ovarian cysts , -Special interest in treatment of Endometrisois and Chronic Pelvic Pain, -Colposcopy and treatment of abnormal smears, -Outpatient Hysteroscopy including hysteroscopic polypectomy performing Hysteroscopic female sterilisation- ESSURE, -Hysteroscopic resection of fibroids, -Vulval disorders -HRT treatment -Management of Miscarriage -PCOS

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Nearest Oncologists