mr-sanjay-trikha

31st December 2020

I am totally satisfied with the care provided by Mr Trickha and he has my highest recommendation. He conducted a right knee arthroscopy without complications or hassle. Focussed; precise; no nonsense. He said he could take away the pain in my knee, and 3 days later he did just that. My only regret is not seeing him sooner and trying to let nature heal it on its own. His advice and instructions have been spot on, and his administrative support is excellent. If he offers the Schoen Clinic, take it. An excellent facility with excellent staff. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to friends and family.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
27th November 2020

I had a torn meniscus when I started seeing Mr Trikha and with his help and advice I have been able to recover and avoid operation. I did not want to have an operation for various reasons and I am grateful to Mr Trikha for his support and advice. I have no hesitation to recommend him!

26th November 2020

Met him on 6th November. Complete knee replacement undertaken on 11th November 2020. After 2 weeks I am able to walk up to 3 miles. The wound is healing nicely. He is funny and direct. This may not please everyone, but I found it refreshing.

20th November 2020

It’s been 2 years since my knee surgery and I am now completely mobile and can even kneel down I can’t thank Mr Trikha enough he instilled confidence in me before surgery and continued afterwards thanks

Written by a patient at Prime Health Clinic
10th November 2020

I contacted Mr Trikha after being diagnosed with a complete ACL rupture in my left knee after playing football. I am an active 23 year old female and considering I have played football at an international standard and I was keen to maintain a very active and healthy lifestyle, I really wanted a surgeon with a lot of experience treating athletes. Mr Trikha was very open and honest about what my next steps would be. He recommended that I have reconstructive surgery and a lateral extra-articular tenodesis (LET) as well to decrease my chances of suffering a re-rupture. He outlined that the recovery would be tougher and I would be left with a bigger scar but given his confident experience in this area, I felt at ease that this was the right decision. Mr Trikha booked me in for surgery at a private hospital within the following two weeks even though he already had a very busy schedule. The surgery went really well and just six weeks after surgery, I already have full extension and flexion. If you are looking for a confident, experienced, and friendly surgeon, I could not recommend Mr Trikha and his team enough.

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons