mr-sanjay-trikha

18th October 2019

I had extreme knee pain which Paul recommended an MRI scan straight away. Problem was diagnosed immediately which he recommended Physio on. 4 weeks ago I could barely walk and after seeing him again today, I am nearly back to 100% without needing surgery which is amazing news. Would highly recommended. Thank you Paul.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
16th October 2019

ACL MCL tear received no surgery but great care and attention with excellent additional physiotherapy. The avoidance of surgery has been of great benefit however in the future if I need further care I shall have no hesitation of returning to Mr Trikha's care.

11th October 2019

Paul carried out a knee arthroscopy for a torn cartridge on 27/09/2019 I had been to the GP for knee pain I was then referred for an X Ray at an NHS hospital which proved inconclusive so got an open referral to Paul. Within a minute he diagnosed a torn cartilage which was then confirmed by am MRI Scan the following morning. The procedure was carried out at the Schoen Clinic in London . Paul explained everything all they way through the process from start to finish. The procedure was quick and painless as was the recovery. I was walking by the end of the day carried out all the necessary exercises in the following days and the pain was easily managed by a couple of nurofen. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul he is an expert in his field and all my pain has now gone following the operation.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
30th September 2019

I had great pain in my knee while on holiday. Locally got pain killers etc. On my return I saw Paul Trikha. After a scan he recommended a steroid injection into the knee, then did it soon after. The injection was about as 'painful' as a dental anaesthetic. Ever since, my knee has been brilliant and I can do everything I want to do.

27th September 2019

Patella tendinitis knee compression and PRP injection. Was experiencing uncomfortable pain and post operation I am completely pain free and I’m confident of playing sports again after my rehab. I would highly recommend Paul, he’s very easy to talk to, very helpful in providing the right information, overall he did a fantastic job.

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons