mr-sanjay-trikha

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
1st April 2020

The day I met Mr Trikha he was very energetic, had a laugh with me and got me walking when I thought I couldn't, causing an entire hospital ward to stop and watch. Since then, through surgery and post surgery consultations, he has shown great care towards me and my recovery! I massively appreciate everything he has done for me, to allow me to be back playing football, which I missed so much for 6 months. Anyone that has Mr Trikha as their doctor/consultant/surgeon is very lucky and will be just as grateful as I am!

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
2nd March 2020

I ruptured my PCL and PLC playing football in November. I also work as a police officer in a physical environment with a demanding need to keep at a high level of fitness to Carry a specialist role. So my knee’s are crucial to allowing me to complete my job to the best of my ability. I was seen by Dr trikha on a Monday morning who instantly knew I had ruptured one of the two ligaments in my knee. He told me to return that evening followed by an MRI scan on the Tuesday and results on the Wednesday. when I was told the bad news of the extent of my injury I was gutted. Dr trikha was very supportive and spent a lot of time explaining what the next steps were and the procedure I would need to go through to fix my knee. I left the first consultation feeling as positive as I could be. I had the operation a month later. The operation went very well. After the operation Dr trikha visited me in the hospital and explained what he had done on my knee and what the next steps were from that point. Throughout the whole experience I felt great support and felt very informed and always knew what was going on. The scars I have been left with from the operation are very neat and small in comparison to the amount I had to have done. Since the operation I have seen Dr trikha 3 times, each time he has been very happy with the progress of my knee. I would recommend Dr Trikha to anyone I know in the future who suffers knee injuries, I cannot fault his work or his passion for what he does, Dr trikha’s attitude towards his work allows myself and other patients to feel positive about what they will have to go through which I feel makes the whole process easier and kept myself driven to of made good progress every time I see Dr trikha.

24th February 2020

I’ve been luckily enough to be seen now 3 times by Mr Trikha, I’m Currently waiting to have an acl operation but a few years ago I had a pcl reconstruction by mr trikha and all I can say is that I cannot fault anything about what he did, he told me I would be back playing football again and I did and had a good few years playing with no problems. Knee is still as strong as the day he done it if not stronger. Unfortunately for me the other one has gone and I hope that he will do the op. Fingers crossed. But he’s the best around couldn’t fault him. James mcewan

24th February 2020

Having been a patient of Dr Trikha for several years I can only say how highly I would recommend him. I am a 52 year personal trainer with a pretty large minuscule tear in both knees. Dr Trikha has guided and treated me and kept me on the road without the need for, what I thought would be inevitable surgery. Through non surgical treatment and ongoing care I am able to work completely pain free. He even checks in on me to make sure I’m ok. Fantastic

23rd February 2020

I went to see Mr Trikha after falling down the stairs and injuring my knee. My knee was very swollen and I was in a lot of pain. He was very clear and he told me it was my ligaments straight away which was confirmed my the MRI scan. He advised I started with crutches and start physio. I then went onto wearing a knee brace and continued with physio. I like to ask a lot of questions as I am a worrier and I become anxious. He was informative and was easy to talk to and he answered my questions clearly and in simple terms so I understood. My knee is a lot stronger now after physio and now have full movement. I am happy I do not require surgery. I recommend Mr Trikha. He will make you feel at ease feel you are in capable hands.

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons