Share review of Mr Paul Trikha

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

10th November 2020

I contacted Mr Trikha after being diagnosed with a complete ACL rupture in my left knee after playing football. I am an active 23 year old female and considering I have played football at an international standard and I was keen to maintain a very active and healthy lifestyle, I really wanted a surgeon with a lot of experience treating athletes. Mr Trikha was very open and honest about what my next steps would be. He recommended that I have reconstructive surgery and a lateral extra-articular tenodesis (LET) as well to decrease my chances of suffering a re-rupture. He outlined that the recovery would be tougher and I would be left with a bigger scar but given his confident experience in this area, I felt at ease that this was the right decision. Mr Trikha booked me in for surgery at a private hospital within the following two weeks even though he already had a very busy schedule. The surgery went really well and just six weeks after surgery, I already have full extension and flexion. If you are looking for a confident, experienced, and friendly surgeon, I could not recommend Mr Trikha and his team enough.