Mr Sanjay Chaudhuri

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Very affable and kind. Listened and gave me time to talk. Honest about my options. Saw me prior to surgery to confirm my understanding and expectations. Surgery went exactly as planned right down to each and every side effect. Made a full recovery and glad I went through with it. Follow up at 2 months, once again faultless. Thoroughly recommended.

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

Hello, my name is Vimesh Gandhi and i am 32. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis over ten years ago. I was having number of flare ups through out all the years but my recent flare up was really bad and I had no choice but to have a very major operation and have my large intestine removed. Whilst, I was in the hospital, Mr Chaudhri and his team very lovely care of me. I seriously could have not asked for better support. At any given point, he didn't put any pressure on me to go for an operation, in fact, he allowed me take as much time as I needed. He also arrange one of his ex patient to come and see me which was a massive help. Even after that, i remember him telling me that if i am not ready for an operation right now, he would just give me steroid medication and let me go home so, I literally did not feel any pressure at all. I received continuous mental support from him personally and also from his very experienced team. Now, I have had my operation done by him on 19th December 2016. Today is 21st February 2017 and I have fully recovered. I can go out whenever I want, I can eat whatever I want.. The quality of life is so much better, I can never thank him enough. I seriously feel like i am now living the dream. I have already gained over five kilo in weight and I feel so much healthy. I had my first follow up appointment with Mr Chaudhri and it was absolute our pleasure to see him. I went with my wife and parents. Everyone wanted just simply say "Thank you" to him. He has always been very polite and he gave us very warm welcome. He has also advised for further treatment if and when i am ready. He is an amazing person with true heart. I wish him all the very best for his future and may god bless him with very healthy health forever. I seriously would recommend anyone to have their treatment done by Mr Chaudhri. Thank you so much for everything and giving me my life back!

Short link to review Mr Sanjay Chaudhuri: http://iwgc.net/eejef