Mr Sanjay Chaudhri

Mr Chaudhri is a general surgeon with a special interest in minimal invasive surgery and offers laparoscopic (keyhole) and robotic surgery for colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticular disease. These techniques are associated with better cosmetic result, less postoperative pain and quicker patient recovery. Other surgical interests include the treatment of large complex abdominal hernias, newer operations for haemorrhoids, anal fistulas and fissures. He also undertakes joint surgery for complex and severe endometriosis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

I was very impressed by the surgery performed by Mr Chaudhri. He took great time and care to ensure that I fully understood the procedure and how long the recovery was. He also gave me additional resources and recommended other websites to perform my own research into the procedure. The operation went well and I spoke to Mr Chaudhri whilst I was in the hospital recovering on several occasions. Overall I am very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and care and would highly recommend him and his team.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

I was extremely happy with all the treatment received by Mr Chaudhri from the very first minute of the first meeting to the moment of leaving hospital. He immediately had my confidence by his open an honest manner and clear and concise explanations off all that what going to happen during my treatment. His daily ward visits were no different and his personal touch, my special cup of coffee, went down a treat. I had specifically requested no use of blood or blood products and this was readily accommodated. I was also delighted by the fact he was able to reverse my stoma much earlier than expected. I would strongly recommend mr Chaudhri to anyone requiring surgery. Thank you very much. Your skills have allowed me to start my full recovery without a stoma 12 months earlier than I was expecting.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

I found my experience with this Doctor excellent the job was done I had good follow up and care and recovered very well. Explained in a way that I understood as I'm not medically trained and some medical terms are difficult to understand with using the internet. Everything he was going to do was explained with even a diagram things that could go wrong were explained also. If I was to need surgery ever again would totally trust Dr Chaudhri. Follow up appointment was also good as never had this before although my other operations were emergency. Very pleased with my outcomes and how quickly I was back home and getting ready to get back to work. Thank you

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Mr Chaudhri is friendly and professional. Explained carefully what he intended doing for my operation and again explained what he actually did at my follow up appointment. I am extremely happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend him. I give him 10 out of 10 and will go to him again in the future should I need surgery. Barbara Delaney

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

A consultant who is both caring and very interested in the symptoms and who advocates the proposition of appropriate action to be taken (colonoscopy). Put me at ease and was particularly engaging and supportive during the follow-up appointment (no malignancy present).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »