Mr Sanjay Chaudhri

Mr Chaudhri is a general surgeon with a special interest in minimal invasive surgery and offers laparoscopic (keyhole) and robotic surgery for colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticular disease. These techniques are associated with better cosmetic result, less postoperative pain and quicker patient recovery. Other surgical interests include the treatment of large complex abdominal hernias, newer operations for haemorrhoids, anal fistulas and fissures. He also undertakes joint surgery for complex and severe endometriosis.

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Professional and helpful. The operation went very smoothly and I had no after effects. Excellent organisation and care at the Woodland Hospital.

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

Mr Chaudhri was very nice and kind. He performed my bowel surgery with the least invasion possible and also sorted out an old surgery scar for me. He went above and beyond and I would recommend him to anyone.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

Dr Chaudhri has been my consultant for a number of years and his dedication, care and proffesionalism with looking after me has been wonderful. Having complicated surgeries, Dr Chaudhri always communicated well and explained every situation to put me at ease and reassure myself and my family at all times. Truly fantastic Doctor who I would highly recommend.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

Mr Chaudhri was a kind an considerate doctor that took the time to explain an listen to you. You felt like you were in safe hands an that he wanted the best result for you an himself. Would always speak highly of him an wouldn't hesitate recommending him if you required surgery in his field. Will always be thankful to Mr Chaudhri to giving me back to me

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

Mr Chaudhri is an amazing surgeon with great skill and he is also a very genuine person. He listens to what you think and feel (a rare feature in some consultants) and guides you through the most appropriate treatment explaining every step in detail. You do feel as though you know and understand exactly what is going to be done and also that you have had a choice in the decision making. The laporascopic surgery that he performed was a much better choice than the extensive open surgery that had been recommended by a previous surgeon. He has been a great support to me and advocate in sorting out my onward journey through Lymphoma treatment. I would definitely recommend Mr Choudhri to anyone who needed any sort of laporascopic surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »