Mr Sanjay Chaudhri

Mr Chaudhri is a general surgeon with a special interest in minimal invasive surgery and offers laparoscopic (keyhole) and robotic surgery for colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticular disease. These techniques are associated with better cosmetic result, less postoperative pain and quicker patient recovery. Other surgical interests include the treatment of large complex abdominal hernias, newer operations for haemorrhoids, anal fistulas and fissures. He also undertakes joint surgery for complex and severe endometriosis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th January 2018
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I highly recommend M Chaudhri; from my consultation, my operation to my final post operation appointment for a double laparoscopic Inguinal hernia repairs and felt I was in confident hands. His skills in this field of surgery is beyond reproach. Hopefully I do not have to have this operation again but if it was to happen I certainly would have Mr Chaudhri perform it.

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Chaudhri since 2012 having been diagnosed with Stage III rectal cancer. Mr Chaudhri’s surgical skills and patient care are the reason I am still here today. He cares about his patients and will ensure that he does everything possible to get you back on your feet and doing the things you most enjoy. If you have the unfortunate need to be in hospital you could not be in better hands.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I was very impressed by Mr Chaudhri and his general explanation of what procedures are involved with my surgery. He put me at ease and explained what he was going to do and the risks etc with potential failures which were very small. He is obviously very experienced and I would not hesitate to recommend him to other patients. On the day of the operation he was very reassuring and this definitely helps put you at ease prior to the operation. I am now recovering as he said I would and the follow up was equally reassuring.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

I was very impressed by the surgery performed by Mr Chaudhri. He took great time and care to ensure that I fully understood the procedure and how long the recovery was. He also gave me additional resources and recommended other websites to perform my own research into the procedure. The operation went well and I spoke to Mr Chaudhri whilst I was in the hospital recovering on several occasions. Overall I am very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and care and would highly recommend him and his team.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leicester General Hospital

I was extremely happy with all the treatment received by Mr Chaudhri from the very first minute of the first meeting to the moment of leaving hospital. He immediately had my confidence by his open an honest manner and clear and concise explanations off all that what going to happen during my treatment. His daily ward visits were no different and his personal touch, my special cup of coffee, went down a treat. I had specifically requested no use of blood or blood products and this was readily accommodated. I was also delighted by the fact he was able to reverse my stoma much earlier than expected. I would strongly recommend mr Chaudhri to anyone requiring surgery. Thank you very much. Your skills have allowed me to start my full recovery without a stoma 12 months earlier than I was expecting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »