Mr Sanjay Chaudhri

Mr Chaudhri is a general surgeon with a special interest in minimal invasive surgery and offers laparoscopic (keyhole) and robotic surgery for colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticular disease. These techniques are associated with better cosmetic result, less postoperative pain and quicker patient recovery. Other surgical interests include the treatment of large complex abdominal hernias, newer operations for haemorrhoids, anal fistulas and fissures. He also undertakes joint surgery for complex and severe endometriosis.

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Mr Chaudhri explained clearly the options open to me. From this I was able to select the type of operation. I decided on the one with a higher probability of a recurrence, about 20% after 5 years, but enabled me to return to work much earlier. It was also much less intrusive than the other options. After 1 week all discomfort had gone and I returned to work after 3 weeks.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I was referred to Mr Chaudhri for a consultation on an inguinal hernia and found him to be very helpful and reassuring. He did a double laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair recently at Woodland hospital which has been a complete success. I suffered from far less pain than I expected and recovered quickly. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other patients Many thanks to him and all the hospital staff

31st March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

It was tough decision to have the THD haemorrhoid procedure. But it was made all the easier though after discussing the process, it's success, post discomfort and afterwards the benefits with Mr Chaudhri. He was very good in all aspects and helping me to make what I now consider a very worthwhile conclusion. If you're considering this type of operation then I wouldn't hesitate in consulting Mr Chaudhri. Thank you.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

After my diagnosis of very advanced Crohn's Disease, Mr Chaudhri took a lot of time to clearly explain all the procedures and options to me - no soft-soaping the details, benefits or possible complications. He always spoke to me in a direct confident manner, which gave me faith in what he said, and despite me not being the easiest of patients due to a phobia of all things medical (especially needles), even managed to make me laugh at times. I had two separate operations over a 3 month period, and on both occasions felt I could trust him. Surgery on both occasions went well, and recovery has been good due to the excellent care both before, during and after surgery. I would highly recommend Mr Chaudhri

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Mr Chaudhri made me at ease from the initial meeting,explained everything to me.Also before and after the operation.The follow up was the same.couldnt fault him. Very pleased even when he told my wife l could now do the hoovering.

Short link to review Mr Sanjay Chaudhri: http://iwgc.net/efwce