Add your review of Mr Sandeep Gujral BSc (1st Class Hons) MBBS (London) FRCS (England) FRCS (Urology) FEBU

Queen's Hospital
Urology

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

19 reviews

I am a Consultant Urological Surgeon having been appointed in 2003. I have extensive experience in most aspects of Urology and have done thousands of operations as a consultant. Cancer surgical cases are audited nationally by BAUS. I also have interests in minimally invasive surgery and enhanced recovery programmes which I instituted at our unit. I am keen to provide holistic empathic care to all my patients and their families. I did my Medical School training at St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical School (University of London) from 1985 to 1991 and achieved a First Class Honours Intercalated degree. My postgraduate training in Surgery and Urology was undertaken at Leicester, Oxford and Bristol. This included a dedicated period of Research when I ran a national Laser prostatectomy trial. I have published extensively and presented academic papers all over the world. I have a keen interest in medical education and have been a Director of Medical of Education, Deanery Tutor as well as a Foundation Programme director. I am an associate Professor of Urology at AUC. I have been a Clinical Director, Lead and Cancer Lead Surgeon for several years. I have sat on several Royal College of Surgery committees including the FRCS Urol exam setting group and the Invited Review mechanism for clinical governance. I have many interests outside of Medicine which hopefully make me a better Doctor.

Specialties