Mr Sandeep Datir

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I had both my knee done my Mr Datir he answered all by questions told me the ins and out of my operation and how it is just as important to do the exercise afterwards i cane now walk with my knee straight and not bent i am so please with my operations i would recommend it to people in pain

8th August 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

after almost two years of being treat and misdiagnosed by another consultant I asked for a second opinion and was sent to see Mr Datir. He was a gentleman, he listened, he explained thoroughly, and more importantly knew straight away what my problem was and after a hip replacement just over a year ago I am almost pain free.

4th August 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

he listened to me and explained in plain English what he was going to do. after op I received very good care from him and hospital staff. the follow up after op was also very good.

4th August 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Just been for annual check-up on hip replacement - Mr.Datir - excellent treatment in every respect and at all times. X-Ray and consultation completed in less than 20 minutes - OUTSTANDING

7th May 2015
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Dr Datir always explained everything to me so i could easily understand , always very professional ,great people person,always asked if i had any questions or concerns that he could answer , aftercare appointments on a sunday a great idea,no waiting and very prompt , I would definitely recommend Dr Datir without hesitation.

« 1 2 3 4 »