Mr Sameer Khan

I am working in Accident & Emergency Department at St Peter's Hospital at Chertsey. I am a people person and working in very dynamic team. I am a very down to earth kind of person and take my patients problems very serious and I listen to them carefully.

• Acute Medicine

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I felt very comfortable with Mr Khan as soon as I walked into the room. His very calm way of discussion is reassuring. He explained very clearly his thoughts regarding what he thought was wrong with me. He took his time to consider my case carefully. I had to go to a different waiting area to wait for a CT scan and he even came into that area to see if I had gone for my scan yet and spoke to other patients who were waiting too. After all my tests he came to give me results. Mr Khan and his team gave me first class service at St Peter's hospital. Why would anyone want private care when we have such a fantastic NHS? Margaret Brown.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist