mr-sam-khemani-2

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
27th June 2020

Mr Khemani performed a Stapedectomy operation to improve my hearing. At all stages I was given great details of both the benefits and the potential risks. The operation day itself went very well. The outcome has been brilliant raising my hearing in the right ear (where the operation was performed) from around 50% back to 100% or basically normal hearing. No more Hearing Aids (which never worked very well anyway)!! Mr Khemani was a professional throughout and the follow up aftercare has been superb.

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
14th January 2020

Mr Khemani was fantastic. A kind, warm and knowledgeable surgeon, he gave us confidence to go forward with having our 5 year daughters tonsils and adenoids removed. At the same time, he ensured we took the time to consider our options. His attitude towards our daughter was brilliant, so much so she cam away from her consultation recreating the drawing Mr Khemani did of the her tonsils saying that she was a "specialist". The operation could not be faulted, and the outcome has changed our daughters, and family life. Thank you both Mr Khemani, his team, and the team at Gatwick Spire.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
29th October 2019

I saw Dr Khemani around a month ago having been referred to him by the respiratory consultant. For the last three years or more I had been constantly clrearing my throat. the condition was getting worse but the cause remainded unknown. Dr Khemani quickly diagnosed laryngo-pharygeal-reflux following some simple tests. His initial advice was to take Gavison Advance after meals and before bed time and to follow some dietary advice. One month on and my condition is hugely improved and my quality life restored. I am so grateful to him and his team. Alastair McDermid

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
6th September 2019

Thank you Sam for the help :) Following the Stapedectomy you performed on my right ear, I have had the cast out just over a week now and the results so far are life-changing. I have restored hearing to my ear! Thank you Sam for being so thorough and explaining step by step in detail every part of the issue and operation, I really appreciated this. Fully recommend. All the best!

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
7th August 2019

Dr Khemani removed our son's tonsils. He was excellent at all stages, from first appointment to last. His care along that of his team whilst our son was in hospital was first class. We could not recommend him more highly.

I am a Consultant ENT Surgeon and Clinical Lead for ENT at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust. I have extensive experience in the medical and surgical management of general ENT conditions affecting both adults and children. My subspecialist expertise includes all types of ear problems including the surgical management of hearing loss and discharging ears as well as the management of balance disorders. I also have special expertise in eustachian tube problems, snoring and sleep apnoea, voice and sinus problems. I have one of the largest case series of intracapsular coblation tonsillectomy in the South of England and teach this technique to other surgeons around the world. I see private patients in Surrey and West Sussex and always aim to deliver the very highest quality of care centred on individual patient experience. Further information on my private practice can be obtained at www.entsurrey.com.

Nearest Otolaryngologists