mr-sam-khemani-2

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
27th June 2020

Mr Khemani performed a Stapedectomy operation to improve my hearing. At all stages I was given great details of both the benefits and the potential risks. The operation day itself went very well. The outcome has been brilliant raising my hearing in the right ear (where the operation was performed) from around 50% back to 100% or basically normal hearing. No more Hearing Aids (which never worked very well anyway)!! Mr Khemani was a professional throughout and the follow up aftercare has been superb.

I am a Consultant ENT Surgeon and Clinical Lead for ENT at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust. I have extensive experience in the medical and surgical management of general ENT conditions affecting both adults and children. My subspecialist expertise includes all types of ear problems including the surgical management of hearing loss and discharging ears as well as the management of balance disorders. I also have special expertise in eustachian tube problems, snoring and sleep apnoea, voice and sinus problems. I have one of the largest case series of intracapsular coblation tonsillectomy in the South of England and teach this technique to other surgeons around the world. I see private patients in Surrey and West Sussex and always aim to deliver the very highest quality of care centred on individual patient experience. Further information on my private practice can be obtained at www.entsurrey.com.

Nearest Otolaryngologists