Share review of Mr Saif Hadi

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

11th November 2019

On my initial outpatient examination I was pleased he listened to my problem. He appreciated that I had put off wanting the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome operation until the cause and effect had become unbearable and was causing me to have disturbed nights sleep. Although I had a similar operation on my left hand several years ago he still explained the procedure and possible outcomes . On admission for the operation I was impressed with with the way I was dealt with . Mr Hadi introduced his team and explained what he would be doing.When he commenced the operation he stated at what point of the operation he was at and checked that I was not experiencing any discomfort. The whole procedure from start to finish was carried out in a very efficient manner. Although it did not take long I did not feel that there was any rush and felt confident that the outcome of the operation would be a success. At my discharge outpatient consultation it was good to report the operation had been successful and I was now having undisturbed nights of sleep. Also to thank Mr. Hadi and his team for the care.