mr-saif-hadi

Written by a patient at BMI The Beardwood Hospital
11th November 2020

Dr Hadi is a perfect doctor, listened to everything I said and got me fixed as quick as possible, I would recommend dr hadi to anyone, I felt so welcome to be there, from the moment I went in the hospital for my surgery I was in and out within 6 hours, I had my own personal room with TV, telephone etc! I loved the experience I received I was in a surgical gown, stockings and my own bed within 10 mins.... I felt like I was in a hotel not a hospital... this is the service everyone wishes to receive!

Written by a patient at BMI The Beardwood Hospital
26th October 2020

This Doctor was extremely professional and had a very friendly & approachable manner, he talked through the procedures and fully explained all aspects of what was required. I was also included in making the decision with him as to the exact treatment that would be beneficial to me. Highly recommended!

3rd October 2020

In September of last year I fell and smashed my right shoulder joint. Mr Hadi described it as a jigsaw of bone pieces. He explained the options open to me and I chose to have a new reverse shoulder joint. From the minute I met him until my recent discharge I was impressed by his confidence, his manner, and his personality. He had explained that I would be unlikely to retain 100% of the movement I previously had and I am pleased to say that I feel I have at least 95% after one year. I have long experience of being an NHS patient spread over the past 70 years and have been an In-patient in six hospitals. Mr Hadi impressed me immensely.

18th September 2020

I was referred to Mr Hadi following a fall in which I dislocated my shoulder and severed two tendons. From the outset I Mr Hadi gave me clear explanations with regard to my injury. He has an easy and reassuring manner and was very willing to answer any questions I had. He told me that I had a bad injury and that he wasn’t sure that the damage could be repaired. Mr Hadi said that he was willing to attempt the repair if I wanted to go ahead with it. Following the surgery he told me that he was only able to do a partial repair, but eight months later, I feel I have made excellent progress and have regained much of the movement in my shoulder. I am extremely grateful to Mr Hadi not only for his expertise and skill in completing the repair, but also for his caring and approachable manner. I consider myself to have been very fortunate in being referred to him for treatment.

30th July 2020

Mr Hadi has a fantastic approach to your problem! His bed side manner is spot on and always listens and explains what is going on. I had to have a shoulder operation to fix a bone fragment in my right shoulder and he explained what would happen when and how. His after care is perfect and if he feels you need something you will get it. He wont beat around the bush and will be straight to the point but in a good way. He speaks to you and not at you like some doctors do he will take your opinion in to consideration and not just ignore you. Would i recommended him the answer is yes 100% In the best way possible i hope i do not have to meet him again but if i did i know i would be in safe reliable hands !

Short link to review Mr Saif Hadi: http://iwgc.net/ehjah