mr-saif-hadi

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Beardwood Hospital
8th April 2021

From my first appointment I was given great care and advice regarding my frozen shoulders. The care I received was very good and the treatment given was also excellent. It has taken a couple of years for both of my shoulders to get to the point where I am able to do day to day actions. I have had numerous injections on one shoulder which where performed at BMI Beardwood and both had amazing results and made me pain free. I had an operation on one of my shoulders which was also successful and my movement returned and great results followed. Dr Hadi is a wonderful consultant to visit at Beardwood as I am sure he will be able to improve your shoulder problems. .

Written by a NHS patient at Burnley General Teaching Hospital
27th March 2021

Absolutely brillant doctor/surgeon i couldn't have been in safer hands, after care spot on. This is the 1st time that Dr Hadi has ever come across my problem in my elbow due to it it being so rare but felt totally at ease from start to finish with the operation. Lovely polite gentleman who is an absolute credit to the NHS.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Beardwood Hospital
15th February 2021

Mr Hadi explained everything in layman's terms, allowing me to make an informed decision regarding the surgery. Post surgery, he explained clearly what he'd found and done. My follow up appointment, which was approximately 8 weeks post surgery, he asked me if I was happy to be signed off, which I was. I did get the impression that if I wasn't happy, I would be have been able to request a further appointment. In addition, he was always on time at appointments, which is pretty unusual, in my experience, however, I never felt rushed. All in all, a job well done. Thank you

Written by a patient at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
20th January 2021

Excellent treatmwnt from start to finish. He has givem me back a part of my life which had gone missing. Playing the harp and the fiddle has started again, as well as gardening. His team were briliant also, patient, caring and re-assuring. Well done and congratulations!

Written by a patient at Burnley General Teaching Hospital
1st December 2020

I was diagnosed with calcific tendonitis & after 18 months of various injections and processes that didn't improve my condition, I was referred to Mr Hadi for surgery. I met him a couple of months before my operation and he explained the procedure to me in simplistic terms, so I understood what would happen on the day. His communication skills were excellent, I felt reassured and able to ask any questions that I had on my mind. On the day of surgery, Mr Hadi came to see me about an hour before my operation, again, his communication skills were fantastic, he was happy to answer any questions I had, including offering me advice on anaesthitics / nerve blocks, that I was struggling to understand on the day. Following a couple of months of physiotherapy, I attended a "follow up" apointment with Mr Hadi, who was able to offer specific details (and photos) of how my operation went, what impact it had on my tendons and what recovery time-scales I could expect. All in all, my experience was very positive, as a 54 year old having my first ever operation, the process from start to finish was exceptional, due largely to Mr Hadi's comunication & surgical skills. Having removed more calcium from my shoulder than in any of his other previous surgical operations over the last 11 years, the damage to my tendons was minimal, I had 95% mobility back in my arm / shoulder within a couple of weeks, and am well on my way to a full recovery, with very little pain or discomfort throughout.

Short link to review Mr Saif Hadi: http://iwgc.net/ehjah