mr-saif-hadi

3rd August 2022

Great service and very helpful, explained everything that would be done during my operation, completely satisfied in the care I received.

28th July 2022

Mr Hadi has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish. He thoroughly explained the whole procedure and made me feel at ease. Mr Hadi and his team have been brilliant and are an asset to the hospital.

27th July 2022

I have always received a professional service at Beardwood, I trust the doctor completely, he obviously takes the time to read up on the patient’s history in order to deliver a very personal service and approach.

30th June 2022

As a patient of Mr Hadi I find him to be courteous, informative, and a person who listens to, and acts upon, on patient feedback. I am also very pleased with the results of the surgical procedure he carried out on my Shoulder, he did an excellent job, I would Highly recommend Mr Hadi, he is a top class Surgeon.

24th June 2022

I went to see Mr Hadi last year with an old shoulder injury, he discussed with me the 4 possible options and outcomes that were open to me I opted for the 3rd option which involved surgery to my shoulder, Mr Hadi discussed the operation with me in detail and told me what he was going to do. I did not wait long for the operation to be done in the Beard wood hospital which was my hospital of choice, Mr Hadi did a fantastic job on my shoulder which I had minimal pain or discomfort and the operation Mr Hadi performed has now enabled me to use my arm and shoulder again without pain or discomfort. Mr Hadi was recommended to me by my now wife who had been under Me Hadi for some time and she spoke very highly of Mr Hadi, I would recommend this surgeon to anyone needing surgery within Mr Hadi's field and have to say that Mr Hadi is a credit to the team he works with and is a credit to any hospital he works for and with Mr Hadi is brilliant in his field of work and hope that he will continue to help people who need his help and assistance in his field of work

Short link to review Mr Saif Hadi: http://iwgc.net/ehjah