Mr Sachchidananda Maiti

Known as Mr Sachin Maiti ( GMC registered name-Sachchidananda Maiti)

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I had a contraceptive implant removed by Mr Maiti. He's absolutely excellent. Helpful, super friendly, very professional and clearly an excellent health professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and I would use him again in the future should I need to. The procedure was done in 20 minutes and I was well looked after. Good after care provided and all very straightforward.

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

The docter is very helpful and knowling , he keep answered any qustion I asked and been awnesed Thank you

8th October 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Excellent consultant, I would highly recommend him. Would definitely seek his advice again.

13th September 2017
Written by a member of staff at Pall Mall Medical

the doctor was very kind and helpful, he explained everything so we felt very secure.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

For the first time (for me), a doctor that was willing to look past the obvious and really assess the situation. Impeccable bed side manner, knowledgable, attentive, patient and I recommend him highly.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists