Mr Sachchidananda Maiti

Known as Mr Sachin Maiti ( GMC registered name-Sachchidananda Maiti)

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

For the first time (for me), a doctor that was willing to look past the obvious and really assess the situation. Impeccable bed side manner, knowledgable, attentive, patient and I recommend him highly.

3rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

please see my other review! amazing doctor and clinic

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Would strongly recommend! Had 2 misscarriages and done everything to avoid a 3rd one. Baby's strong and growing :) Extremely professional, personable and patient!

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

The doctor i was very pleased with no complaints at all. However i had a very bad experience with newton willlows hospital who didnt make things as easy as they couldve been. Wont be recommending the hospital but will definately recommend the doctor.

17th February 2016
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

My colleagues recommended Mr Maiti earlier this year when I was crippled by period pains. He has helped me realise that it may be possible to gradually get a bit better. He has also helped me understand that I really need to start making some changes in my thinking patterns, in my persistent fears about pain and medical procedures, how to weigh up my options, how to better understand my mind-body connection, and hopefully re-learn to cope better and live a more rewarding life. I am aware that the path to recovery in my situation might take more than a few months, but I am happy and comfortable with trying my best following his guidance. Surprisingly to this day and age, many practitioners dismiss and undermine the severity of menstrual issues, which is quite disconcerting to say the least. But, Mr Maiti is a top consultant in this area with a comprehensive and compassionate way of medical care. He takes a systematic standpoint to address the source of pain without masking the physical suffering under less relevant medication. I am well aware, and always concerned, about the prevalence of tricyclic antidepressants prescribed for most chronic pain conditions esp. in female patients. If you suffer with period and chronic pelvic pain, I would definitely suggest that you book an appointment with him, get yourself checked and properly sorted in the right direction and under proper care and diagnosis.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists