Mr Rupert Price

• Neurosurgery

15th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at The North Staffordshire Nuffield Hospital

Rupert Price has been looking after a close friend with a complex tumour. As I work in healthcare myself, she has told me much of the detail of her care. This surgeon has gone above and beyond the call of duty to be open and honest, and has gone out his way to make sure our friend has had everything she has needed. His colleagues all speak highly of his technical expertise too. He has been absolutely FANTASTIC

9th May 2017

Four years ago, I became very ill, very suddenly and it transpired I had a cyst which had to be removed. Mr Price was my Surgeon, and I could not have wished for a kinder, more skilled and understanding consultant. He not only answered all of my questions (however random, with patience and empathy), but those of my family who were also very worried before my operation. Four years on, I am truly grateful to Mr Price and his team who saved my life and looked after me - they are all incredible... I completely trust him, and without hesitation would recommend Mr Price....

27th February 2016

Mr. Price discussed my diagnosis very clearly, answering my questions with hard facts but with kindness, honesty and he never patronised my ability to understand the medical terms and facts. He gave me time and I felt did the very best for me. His surgery was excellent and I felt totally confident in him - both his neurological knowledge and as a surgeon.

Nearest Neurosurgeons