mr-rupert-clifton

30th November 2020

Mr Clifton was very clear about what needed doing for my TKR & kept me informed before & after the op. My 6 week follow up was useful too, Mr Clifton answered all my queries fully. I can already see my scar will be very discreet which is great.

18th November 2020

Had a knee replacement under mr Clifton around a year ago , having been in pain for quite some time he suggested it was the right time to have this done , although only 51 years old , now 1 year on I have no pain can walk ok biking and working full time , it has made a life change for me , thanks to the care of mr Clifton and this team thanks

30th September 2020

Mr Clifton informs you of the advantages and possible issues of having surgery . He performed a TKR on my left knee in February 2020 and I am delighted with the result.

22nd September 2020

Mr Clifton was a very professional surgeon I could not fault his profession. He was outstanding and the surgery was a huge success I have nothing but praise for this talented surgeon. Thanks again Mr Clifton I am now on my way back to playing rugby. Thanks again. Nothing to fault and the nurses and staff were also brilliant in my after care post surgery.

10th September 2020

I have had both knees replaced at Fitzwilliam during 2019 and have had a number of appointments with Mr Clifton. Each meeting went very smoothly with allquestions answered and any worries talked through....all with total professionalism and a smile!

Mr Rupert Clifton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery