mr-rupert-clifton

5th January 2021

I was nervous, Mr Clifton was kind and listened carefully to me and explained further exploration. After this was done he recommended treatment which I followed to the letter. Within a couple of months I was free of pain and able to walk normally. Thank you Mr Clifton

30th November 2020

Mr Clifton was very clear about what needed doing for my TKR & kept me informed before & after the op. My 6 week follow up was useful too, Mr Clifton answered all my queries fully. I can already see my scar will be very discreet which is great.

18th November 2020

Had a knee replacement under mr Clifton around a year ago , having been in pain for quite some time he suggested it was the right time to have this done , although only 51 years old , now 1 year on I have no pain can walk ok biking and working full time , it has made a life change for me , thanks to the care of mr Clifton and this team thanks

30th September 2020

Mr Clifton informs you of the advantages and possible issues of having surgery . He performed a TKR on my left knee in February 2020 and I am delighted with the result.

22nd September 2020

Mr Clifton was a very professional surgeon I could not fault his profession. He was outstanding and the surgery was a huge success I have nothing but praise for this talented surgeon. Thanks again Mr Clifton I am now on my way back to playing rugby. Thanks again. Nothing to fault and the nurses and staff were also brilliant in my after care post surgery.

Mr Rupert Clifton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery