Report this review of Mr Rupert Clifton

23rd September 2019

I saw Mr Clifton early on 14th September at short notice as I had a problem with my left knee. He saw me on time coming out to greet myself and my husband. He was very polite and after speaking to me about my knee he sent me for an xray. He diagnosed arthritis which I had had 10 years before. He gave me an injection of cortisone which worked immediately. his manner was pleasant and kind. I know that if I have more trouble of this kind I can go to see Mr. Clifton without worrying. I was in and out of the hospital within the hour and was able to go home without my knee in pain. I would recommend anyone seeing Mr. Clifton in the future.