Mr Rowan Connell

Mr Rowan Connell is one of the South East's leading gynaecological surgeons. He has 15 years’ experience as a consultant based in Kent. Rowan prides himself on communication. He is a general gynaecologist performing laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for pain,ovarian cysts, endometriosis and even hysterectomy. His specialist interest is in vaginal prolapse, bladder incontinence and vaginal reconstruction surgery. He has set up the first Mona Lisa Touch laser vaginal rejuvenation clinic at Benenden for vulvovaginal atrophy (thin skin in the vagina),

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I have met with Mr. Connell as an out-patient on two occasions and both times I have been so impressed and he has restored a little bit of my faith in the NHS. He is professional, polite, to the point but friendly . From the start his manner puts you at ease and you have total confidence in him. He is fully prepared for your consultation and despite seeing many a patient I'm sure in one day, you feel you are the only one. There are many who could learn from him. My husband has accompanied me to both consultations and like me he has felt so re-assured by Mr. Connell and we are both confident he will do his absolute best for me should I require my procedure. I would wholeheartedly recommend this man to any lady.

14th July 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

I am so very happy to get a comment like this and made me feel so happy that I came across well. This is why I am a doctor. I am also very happy with the comments about your husband too. Thank you so much. Keep the faith!

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at Benenden hospital

Mr. Connell and his team are absolutely wonderful. They all put you at your ease and you do not feel at all embarrassed. His bedside manner is the best I have encountered and other doctors should learn from him. He listens and understands, but more importantly he treats you with the utmost respect and dignity. His way of making you feel at ease makes for a more relaxed atmosphere so that you feel less nervous. I would recommend this doctor to any woman.

9th July 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

i am so grateful for this - and will pass it on to the team - thank you. I am delighted that you feel that way. it is so important that we know we are coming across well as it is of the utmost importance to me.

14th May 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I just wanted to thank you for the excellent care and attention you have given me during my treatment at KIMS Hospital. Thank you card received from patient.

14th May 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

That is so kind of you to write. It is so good to have feedback - especially like this!

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Mr Connel was very clear and open at my consultation, he has a gift of making people feel at ease and installs the utmost confidence. I am extremely happy to be under his care.

9th May 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

Thank you so much for this review. My aim is always to put people at ease at what is usually a difficult or worrying time. thank you again

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists