Mr Rowan Connell

Mr Rowan Connell is one of the South East's leading gynaecological surgeons. He has 15 years’ experience as a consultant based in Kent. Rowan prides himself on communication. He is a general gynaecologist performing laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for pain,ovarian cysts, endometriosis and even hysterectomy. His specialist interest is in vaginal prolapse, bladder incontinence and vaginal reconstruction surgery. He has set up the first Mona Lisa Touch laser vaginal rejuvenation clinic at Benenden for vulvovaginal atrophy (thin skin in the vagina),

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

9th October 2018
Written by a patient at Benenden hospital

I have just completed my treatment at The Benenden Hospital, carried out by Mr Connell. The proceedure is called the Mona Lisa Touch. From my initial consultation to the completion of treatment Mr Connell and the nurses have been brilliant. Mr Connell explained throughly the proceedure and what I could expect, including the possibility the proceedure might not work for me. I was always made to feel very much at ease, and Mr Connell is utterly charming and funny. I would say to any ladies suffering, don’t just put up with it, ask about this proceedure, it has already made a difference to my life. Thank you Mr Connell.

Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I found Mr Connell to be a fantastic man and Dr who together with his nurse managed to make a 74 year old lady with a prolapse NOT feeling like a 74 year old with a prolapse.I came out of the hospital very happy. Mrs Janet Styles.

9th October 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

Janet this is a really lovely comment - thank you so much - i will also pass it on to the nurses all this is very important to us, thank you again Rowan

8th October 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

This Doctor, was very kind and Patient. He understood I had, had a very bad experience on a previous visit a few years ago. And treated me accordingly. He calmed my nerves too, apologising for the way I had been treated by another Doctor, which I would like to thank him and his staff at Maidstone hospital.

8th October 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

So grateful for these comments. We have such a good team and I am so glad we have put your mind at rest especially after you had such a bad experience before

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I visited Mr Connell with stress incontinence, that I have suffered embarrassingly for many years, Mr Connells approach to my problem was exceptional and made me feel totally at ease .I would highly recommend Mr Connell as a Gynaecologist.

19th September 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

thank you for these kind comments it is a very stressful and embarrassing time so i am glad you were made to feel at ease

22nd August 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

From start to finish, my care was first class. Explaining, listening, total professionalism All the way through. I do not think any improvements could be made, my care under Mr Connell was a privilege.

22nd August 2018
Response from Mr Rowan Connell

What a lovely comment. Thank you so much

Short link to review Mr Rowan Connell: http://iwgc.net/eegam