Written by a NHS patient at Peterborough City Hospital
8th August 2022

Have seen Mr Norris twice now as an NHS patient at the Fitzwilliam Hospital in Peterborough and both times I have been very impressed. Mr Norris is a very gentle, softly spoken man who listens to your concerns and explains everything thoroughly. On my second visit I had two steroid injections , one in each hand, for my arthritis. I’d had one before years ago which was painful. These weren’t and that is due to his expertise in his field. He constantly tells you what is happening and what he’s doing. I would highly recommend Mr Norris .

Written by a NHS patient at Peterborough City Hospital
11th March 2022

Mr Norris recently performed a thumb joint replacement for me. Throughout initial consultation and subsequent surgery he inspired confidence, was clear in his discussions and listened to, and answered my (many) questions patiently. There was no hint of condescension which I have sometimes found with other Consultants. Thoroughly recommended.

Written by a NHS patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
18th August 2021

Excellent doctor very understanding listens to patient tells what he is going to do in detail Visits ward regularly cares for his patients and is patient Would recommend to anyone

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery