mr-rohit-gupta-bschons-mbbslond-frcseng-frcstrorth

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth)

21st October 2020

Fantastic ability to explain problems in layman terms. Also provided a thoughtful, non-invasive approach to manage my shoulder situation.

21st October 2020

I visit Mr. Rohit Gupta on 7 Oct 2020 regarding a new onset swelling/lump that appeared in my left palm. Mr R Gupta, listen to what I had to say, told me what he taught about it and requested that I and X-ray and ultrasound scan. This I had done before returning back to Mr R. Gupta for his prognosis. Mr. R Gupta explain to me everything, showed me the X-rays and the ultrasound results and he did all that in the most professional and caring way. What a great consultant. I was so impressed with Mr R. Gupta professionalism that I have already recommend a good friend of mine to go and see him. Thank you so much Mr. R. Gupta - you were incredible and so was your assistant in setting up the appointment to see you. What a great medical team. Kindest Regards, Andy Nunes

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
13th October 2020

Mr Gupta is a brilliant surgeon. I have had both my right and left rotator cuff tendons repaired on separate occasions. The first operation I had a lot of difficulty with afterwards particularly with pain and movement but Mr Gupta continued to treat me until all was well and have had huge success with it after about 12 months with full movement. The second shoulder I was very nervous to go through such awful pain again but after seeking his advice and that of physios I decided to go ahead with surgery. In complete contrast to the first operation this has been tremendous. Very little after pain, and full movement achieved three days after the removal of support wedge. I am still having physio to build up my muscles and very occasionally need to take a paracetamol. This last surgery has been done during the Corona pandemic and every possible precaution had been put in place. I am delighted with the outcome.

6th October 2020

Having suffered an AC joint separation in my shoulder playing squash, I was concerned my joint was not recovering as anticipated with NHS treatment after a few months. My GP recommended Mr Gupta, who immediately diagnosed a further complication (frozen shoulder) which was subsequently confirmed after MRI scans. Mr Gupta clearly explained the options and procedures available, providing me with the confidence to go ahead with surgery. Whilst I am still in recuperation, the operation gave me immediate movement of my shoulder and I am on track for full recovery and movement. My post op physio described the surgery performed by Mr Gupta as a brilliant job affording me the hope to return to playing squash again soon.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
6th October 2020

I am very satisfied with my care

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Lond), FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Tr&Orth), is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Upper Limb surgery at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey. He provides NHS and private treatment for shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist complaints, both surgical and non-surgical. He is reknowned for his advanced arthroscopic (keyhole surgery), upper limb trauma, and arthroplasty (joint replacement - primary and revision) skills. His research interests are also exclusively in the upper limb. He regularly lectures and instructs on advanced surgical courses nationally and internationally, and runs a busy tertiary referral practice helping numerous colleagues with their most complex, difficult-to-treat upper limb problems, incl. revision joint replacements and complex tendon transfers around the shoulder.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth): http://iwgc.net/eeo6i