mr-rohit-gupta-bschons-mbbslond-frcseng-frcstrorth

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth)

Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital
21st July 2021

Mr Rohit Gupta is an excellent very experienced Surgeon. He has a very good"bedside"manner and explains every part of the patients care with great patience . Whilst my situation of requiring a Revision Reverse geometry Shoulder replacement with latismus dorsi tendon transfer is unfortunate I do feel extremely grateful to be Mr Gupta,s patient and have the utmost confidence in him

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
19th July 2021

I recently had an Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Stabilisation perform by Mr Gupta. Mr Gupta was extremely informative both before and after my operation. He gave me an understanding of what the operation would entail and a realistic time frame for recovery. I am now 6 months post operation and I have seen great improvements in my shoulder with a view to being back to normal within the next 6 months. Mr Gupta was very helpful through the process and very approachable with any questions or worries I had.

9th July 2021

I had a very painful right shoulder, which I suspected was a frozen shoulder, as I had previously been treated by Mr Gupta approximately 10 years ago on my left shoulder. I ultimately had surgery and my left shoulder is 100% better. Mr Gupta assessed my right shoulder and advised me to have a cortisone guided injection in my right shoulder followed by a few sessions of physio, which successfully helped the frozen shoulder. However, there was a piece of bone that was still causing bad pain and rather than operate due to COVID, Mr Gupta recommended strengthening physio and this has fortunately really helped. I am very pleased with the outcome as I have avoided surgery and the pain has gone. Mr Gupta is always very calm and listens to what you have to say and really cares. I trust him implicitly and would happily recommend him.

6th July 2021

Good listener, efficient process!

6th July 2021

My 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with trigger thumb. We saw Mr Gupta privately. He was very professional and approachable and my daughter was very comfortable to see him. He completed the operation to release her thumb and he did a fantastic job. He was very reassuring from the moment we first met him, which really put me, and my daughter at ease.

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Lond), FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Tr&Orth), is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Upper Limb surgery at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey. He provides NHS and private treatment for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand complaints, both surgical and non-surgical. He is internationally renowned for his advanced arthroscopic (keyhole surgery), upper limb trauma, and arthroplasty (joint replacement - primary and revision) skills. His research interests are also exclusively in the upper limb. He regularly lectures and instructs on advanced surgical courses nationally and internationally, and runs a busy tertiary referral practice helping numerous colleagues with their most complex, difficult-to-treat upper limb problems, incl. revision joint replacements and complex tendon transfers around the shoulder. He is regarded as a key opinion leader in the field of Orthopaedic upper limb surgery, at the cutting edge using the most advanced technologies and techniques both diagnostically and surgically. Hence he is also regularly invited to participate in national / international teaching masterclasses in advanced upper limb surgery. He is very proud to be awarded the IWantGreatCare Certificate of Excellence three years in succession in 2019, 2020 and 2021.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth): http://iwgc.net/eeo6i