Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth)

Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Lond), FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Tr&Orth), is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Upper Limb surgery at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey. He provides NHS and private treatment for shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist complaints, both surgical and non-surgical. He is reknowned for his advanced arthroscopic (keyhole surgery), upper limb trauma, and arthroplasty (joint replacement - primary and revision) skills. His research interests are also exclusively in the upper limb. He regularly lectures and instructs on advanced surgical courses nationally and internationally, and runs a busy tertiary referral practice helping numerous colleagues with their most complex, difficult-to-treat upper limb problems, incl. revision joint replacements and complex tendon transfers around the shoulder.

19th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

This was my second surgery with Mr Gupta. On both occasions he was respectful, listened to the problem, diagnosed me and recommended various options for treatment. He fully explained the options, pros & cons and what i could expect. When we decided on surgery it was managed very professionally by Mr Gupta and his team, the post-surgery recuperation & physio has been excellent and I feel I am on my to a full recovery. Thank you

6th February 2019
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Mr Gupta has done work on my shoulders before and I am having some more work done this coming April 3rd. He gives you get confidence in the way he explains things and has a very pleasant manner with the way he speaks to you. After speaking to him you would trust him completely with any procedure he deems necessary.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Prime Health Clinic

Very kimd and softly spoken Doctor that puts you at ease as soon as you walk in the room. He explains everything in detail and really listens to your explinations.

4th February 2019
Written by a patient at Prime Health Clinic

Very personable , gave good advice and solved my shoulder issue with no issues . Procedure was explained in detail and was easy enough to understand .

3rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Prime Health Clinic

Dr. Rohit Gupta took his time to understand my problem and did not rush the treatment at all which is excellent. I must say that he did an amazing job with the PRP procedure for my tennis elbow and the quality of my life has been much better since the treatment. He always made me feel at ease in reference to the treatment and I’m thankful for his support.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Gupta, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Lond) FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth): http://iwgc.net/eeo6i