mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th March 2021

From the minuite I met Rob I instantly knew I had chosen the right surgeon. He was very calming has amazing knowledge of his work and really puts you at ease. I went for a breast augmentation and I honestly couldn't be happier they are PERFECT! I couldn't fault one part of my experience with him. 1000% recommend

26th February 2021

I was referred to Mr Winterton by my dermatologist for a skin lesion removal. Vicki, Mr Winterton's PA made all the arrangements for me, the consultations and the surgery date and was most helpful. It was a very minor op., a very quick procedure but on the day, as one who hasn't seen the insides of many operating theatres, it was still a big enough issue for me, to make me very nervous. No need. Mr Winterton was kindness itself and put me totally at ease and that plus his skill and professionalism is enough for me to recommend him as a go to for anyone who has need of his services. I certainly wouldn't go to anyone else.

26th February 2021

Wow, where do I start.... I contacted a couple and met other surgeons before I heard about Rob Winterton. I carried out a lot of research and joined many Facebook pages to speak to other ladies who had also had a Tummy Tuck with Mr Winterton. So before I had my initial Teams chat I had already partly made up my mind that I was going to choose Rob to do my surgery. He is such a nice, kind, easy to talk to man who explains everything in such great detail and nothing is to much of a problem. I had many lists of questions on my teams talk and face to face meeting and Rob took the time to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease of any concerns that I had. Due to the amount of excess skin a Fleur-De-Lis tummy tuck was the best option for me but Rob also gave me other options if I didn't want the Vertical scar. I am at my 12 week stage and the service, help, kindness, professionalism from Rob and all of his staff and nurses has been second to none and would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for the types of surgery that Rob offers. I also would like to say a separate mention to Vicki who is Robs PA, she is also so kind, hardworking and again nothing is a problem and I have had replies from both Vicki and Rob at crazy times of an evening and weekends to questions I have had. To be honest there are not enough words to say how happy I am that I choose Rob and his team and I am a different person on the outside and in because of Robs magic hands

8th February 2021

Mr Winterton listened to everything I disliked and what I wanted to achieve and made this a reality. At no point was I concerned or worried as himself and Vicki are always contactable. The level of care from my first appointment to final appointment was outstanding. 100% recommend!

1st February 2021

I cannot recommend Mr Winterton and his team enough. I was very anxious when I was recommended Mr Winterton as I hadn't shown anybody my tummy in the state it was in. He was amazing, he made me feel relaxed from the start and his team are so efficient. My results are better than I ever imagined. Be realistic with what can be achieved and you will not be disappointed. The process takes time but it is well worth it. Such a gentleman and caring. Paperwork from the start was faultless and both Vicki and Mr Winterton are always contactable.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons