Report this review of Mr Robert Winterton

25th November 2020

I had Otoplasty (ear pinning) surgery performed by Dr Winterton and I am extremely grateful and overjoyed by both the results and the treatment that I received. The initial consultation was very informative and put my mind at ease in regard to both the operation and the potential results. Furthermore, I received a further phone consultation closer to the operation to reaffirm everything previously discussed, therefore I was well informed and I knew exactly what to expect when I went in for surgery. The operation was successful and overall the entire process was smooth and professional. I cannot express how happy I am with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Winterton to anyone who is considering Otoplasty and may be nervous about it as you are given a realistic, detailed idea of the entire process and are encouraged to ask any questions/express any worries you may have.