Report this review of Mr Robert Winterton

17th March 2020

From my first meeting with Dr Winterton I knew I'll be using his service. He explained everything in detail and answered every question I had. I had a thighplasty and a mastopexy just as we discussed less than 2 weeks ago. Dr Winterton came to check on me a couple of times since and remains available whenever I have any questions. The incisions are very neat and quite discreet. And all the other staff I've interacted with were also kind and welcoming. I'm obviously not yet fully recovered but I've been 100% mobile and almost completely independent from the moment I left the hospital. It's been a rather comfortable recovery so far and I know it could have been difficult if it wasn't for Dr Winterton's expertise, professionalism and kindly answering my worries and concerns. Thank you!