Report this review of Mr Robert Winterton

23rd December 2020

my first ever discussion was with the lovely Vicki (Robs PA). Vicki was so kind and caring and was so prompt at getting back to me. I then met for the first time with Mr Winterton and as soon as I sat in the chair he just put me at ease and I had felt like I had known him for years. Rob is fantastic at listening to your needs and setting achievable expectations and results. He’s honest, has amazing attention to detail. On my surgery day he checked in with me and again calmed me down as I’m quite nervous. After surgery he came to me twice to see me. Rob delivered exactly what we agreed and I’m over the moon with my results. Rob has changed my life for the better I feel confident in a bikini now and that’s down to him. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and will continue to recommend him to family and friends. The aftercare has been amazing Rob is so quick to get back to me and answer any questions I have. What an amazing man! :)