mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

16th June 2020

Amazing care and results! I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction with Mr Winterton. I am delighted with my results and it has been life changing. I cannot fault any part of my journey and I would certainly recommend Mr Winterton and his team without hesitation. I saw quite a few consultants in the area before I made my final choice and as soon as I met Mr Winterton I totally trusted him and I felt Immediatly safe. Book your consultation and see for yourself!

15th June 2020

Last year after years of wanting my horrendous eyes sorting out I took the plunge. I’d looked into various surgeons but a friend of mine told me how amazing Rob Winterton was and I arranged for a consultation. From the first time I met him I trusted him, he managed my expectations and didn’t make ridiculous promises, at no point did he do any hard sell on me and I went away with all the details to think it over. I received a detailed letter with a price and full explanation with his recommendations. My partner came with me to the next appointment and I had still not said I was going ahead but Rob was more than happy to talk me through It all again with my partner listening eagerly. We came out and we both felt 100% confident Rob was the right man for the job. I am very very pleased with the results and the aftercare was over and above what friends of mine have had with cosmetic surgery and I can’t praise him enough. The anaesthetist was absolutely lovely and a similar manner and on the day of my surgery I was completely fine knowing I had such an incredible team behind me. The friend that had recommended Rob had major surgery and he had been amazing with her so I was very happy he was able to do my surgery!! If you want an amazing surgeon but with a personal touch stop searching... you’ve found him!! I’ve had friends go to him since who have all had a really positive experience and wouldn’t go anywhere else. One last thing to mention... his team are all amazing too, very friendly, you can ask anything and they will go out of their way to get you the answers. Personally I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Written by a patient at BMI The Highfield Hospital
11th June 2020

Mr.Winterton carried out a procedure to remove excessive skin on both my eyelids and under my eyes, to the uninitiated the procedure is called a blepharoplasties with brow-pexy to restore my eyebrows to the correct position. This procedure was carried out in October 2018. It is now 2020 and I am as pleased today as I was a few weeks after the procedure when the swelling subsided. When you are contemplating facial surgery, or any surgery you must do your research “Due Diligence”. After I drew up a shortlist and after consultations and research and of course taking into account my gut feeling, I chose Mr. Winterton without hesitation. He was clear, concise and made me aware of all the aspects of entering into a procedure of this type good and bad. People commented at the time and still to this day that the procedure took “years off me” and now, when I look in the mirror I see the real me, not an older version of myself before the procedure.

Written by a patient at BMI The Highfield Hospital
8th June 2020

I have got nothing but praise for Mr Winterton, 2 years ago he carried out my Fleur de lis abdominoplasty and Mastopexy after 15 stone weight loss left me with significant loose skin. I would say I was lucky that both these surgeries went extremely well but I don't believe in luck, so I can only put my super fast, infection and more or less pain free recovery down to the exceptional work carried out by Mr Winterton. I met with several surgeons when planning my surgeries and I can say with complete certainty non of them had a patch on Mr W, he is caring, reassuring, knowledgeable, informative, honest about the risks, never in a hurry to rush me out of consultations answering my literal lists of questions each time and the actual surgery he carried out was phenomenal I'm truly delighted. Many of the surgeons I met were all about the money and really didn't seemed interested in my concerns or me as a patient, Mr W was the complete opposite, no typical surgeon god complex in sight, completely interested in the patient, their worries, needs, concerns and spent ages reassuring me about inclusive costs, infections and aftercare. I could not recommend this man anymore if you're considering surgery, you'll see from my pictures his work speaks for itself and I speak from my wonderful experience of him as a patient

3rd June 2020

Mr Winterton is a very polite and easy to talk to gentleman. I had upper and lower eye surgery and I am so pleased with the results. Mr Winterton explained everything in detail and made me feel very relaxed. I would highly recommend Mr Winterton. All the staff at The Alexandra Hospital were very polite and helpful.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons