Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

28th June 2024

I booked my consultation for upper eyelid surgery with Rob Winterton after reading all his amazing reviews. Despite my nerves and apprehension, i was made to feel completely at ease by Rob and his team, so much so i was actually looking forward to it! Im now 8 weeks on and i’m so happy i did it, my confidence has returned and so have my eyes! My expectations have been totally exceeded so if like me, you’ve thought about this for a lot of years, then dont delay!

22nd June 2024

Mr Rob Winterton I really don't know how to write a review for an amazing man. I did my research like we all do and yes Mr Rob Winterton kept coming up ,now I know why .he is an amazing doctor as soon as I met him I felt at ease straight away, he explained everything to me about the operation I was going to have a mastopexy. On the day of surgery I've never felt so calm and relaxed because I knew I was in safe hands and trusted Rob completely to do the operation. I'm really pleased with my new brests they look fantastic amazing I just love showing them off now .please if your reading this please book a consultation and meet Rob for yourself you will definitely come back again. Also I'd like to thank and compliment Vicki Julie Alison and the rest of the team you are all outstanding thank you .

19th June 2024

Rob has changed my life, I have lost a significant amount of weight and was left with a large amount of skin on my stomach. This affected me in terms of wearing the fashion that I wanted, the activities I do with my children - swimming ect and also being comfortable with my husband. Rob was realistic and honest with me which I appreciated, he took time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I was given multiple options with a full explanation of the pros and cons of all and at no point did I feel pressured to book or commit. I am absolutely over the moon with my results and I feel that it has improved my quality of life. The after care I have received from Rob and the team has been more that I expected, Rob was always on hand to answer concerns post surgery and went the extra mile to make sure that I was reassured. I would highly recommend Rob and the team.

14th May 2024

After quite a lot of research and reading the outstanding reviews I decided to have a consultation with Rob to discuss Eye Surgery (upper and lower). Rob is extremely personable and I was very comfortable from the start. Everything was explained in great detail and Rob was extremely knowledgeable and realistic about the results which could be achieved and this gave me the confidence to go ahead with the surgery. I can only say that the results were incredible and far exceeded my expectations, the aftercare was also equally amazing, so much so my partner who has wanted some surgery for 25 years had the confidence to go ahead after seeing my results and the professionalism and aftercare given by Rob and his team. Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you Rob, Alison &Vicky.

6th May 2024

I contacted Mr Winterton as I had seen many positive reviews and results from other happy patients, I had complications from a previous abdominoplasty surgery that was done by a different surgeon out of the country and Mr Winterton was confident he could correct the issue. I am very very happy with the results and couldn’t have had a better result. From start to finish the whole experience was outstanding

Thank you for looking me up!
I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children.
So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons