mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

27th June 2022

In 2019, after losing half my body weight, I started looking for a surgeon to remove excess skin (I didn't require lipo). My search led me to several surgeons including Rob Winterton. I had to travel 2 hours on a train to meet Dr. Winterton for our consultation, but I instantly knew he was the right surgeon for me. He was informative and direct while remaining kind. I felt at ease and quickly scheduled 2 surgeries with him (first surgery was tighs + breasts and second surgery was arms + tummy). The first took place just before the pandemic, the recovery was so easy and quick and Dr. Winterton was so approachable afterwards, remotely helping me with anything I needed since the pandemic took over. My second surgery had to be delayed because of the pandemic, but finally took place in autumn 2021. The second surgery was a little more intense since it included the tummy, but all went very smoothly and I was back on my feet walking straight after a few days. Dr. Winterton was always available for any question or request I had, small or big. He's been so kind, compassionate and helpful. I was actually really emotional returning to the surgery for my follow-up appointment because my experience has been so positive and thanks to it I have the body I fought so hard to have - the body I've always dreamed of. I cannot recommend Dr. Winterton enough!

Written by a private patient at The Highfield Hospital
12th May 2022

After 2 c sections and a 100lb weight loss I had lived with my uncomfortable loose stomache overhang for many years. After deciding to do something about it and researching surgeons I was really impressed with everything I had read about Rob. At my first consultation Rob explained in detail what could be achieved and really put me at ease during the examination. We agreed on the FDL tummy tuck with vertical scar as that would give the best results. Rob is a wonderful surgeon and really helped calm me down before surgery with his lovely manner, he definitely didn’t oversell his work and I think this is a very sensible approach as what he achieved was more than I expected! A couple of days after surgery I got a phone call at home from Rob to check everything was ok which was very thoughtful. I am so pleased with my results and am now planning a second surgery with Rob for a back lift as I know I will be in safe hands.

6th May 2022

This was my 2nd surgery with Rob(first being an FDL abdominoplasty and an arm lift). This time I had a bit of a bespoke procedure to remove skin from upper abdomen, back and sides). From consultation to aftercare has been amazing. I am not local(about 3.5hrs away) so having Rob being super responsive via email was helpful and I was always supported. My results are amazing, so natural and with time as the scars fade, I will be left with a very "normal" tummy which totally exceeds whatever I could have wished for. Rob is realistic and will manage you expectations and his results speak for themselves. So glad I picked Rob as my surgeon!

Written by a private patient at The Highfield Hospital
19th April 2022

Mr Winterton was highly recommended to me via a family friend for my breast explant surgery. I also did my own research and read reviews which all show how fantastic he is. I rang his secretary Vicki who was so lovely and understanding and booked me a consultation to see him. I was so nervous on the day but the minute I walked into his office and sat down my nerves went I felt totally at ease. What a lovely man, he is honest, caring and more important he listens to you, he does what is right for you. I really thought having my implants in for so long that I would need an uplift with my explant surgery but he reassured me this would not be the case. His after care is excellent. I am now post op two weeks and I feel great. The pain and discomfort I was experiencing prior to my my surgery has gone. I now have a pair of natural looking breasts that I didn’t think would look so good this soon. The best decision I have ever made having my surgery with Mr Winterton.

9th March 2022

I am so pleased I chose Mr Winterton to perform my bi lateral thigh lift earlier this year. My results truly are amazing, I couldn’t even believe it was me in my before pictures. Mr Winterton made me feel at ease from our first meeting and really listened to what I wanted, he was very honest about what to expect from the surgery. I felt very well cared for and reassured throughout the whole experience. I would definitely recommend Mr Winterton, he is a very talented and caring surgeon. Thank you so much for exceeding all my expectations and bringing back the confidence I had lost.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons