mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
3rd September 2021

I have had the most amazing experience with Rob and his team. Nothing is ever too much for him he’s always on the end of the phone or email if you have any concerns to check out and reassure you. First consultation he was great, realistic with what could be achieved but he outdone expectations with me. I had Tummy tuck with lipo to flanks and muscle repair. My results are amazing if I do say so myself. My scar is perfect healed amazingly following aftercare recommended by Rob. Positioned In the most flattering place it could be and my belly button is perfect! My skin is tight again feeling and looking my old self thanks to Rob! I couldn’t recommend him enough communication, aftercare and most of all my amazing results from surgery. If anyone is looking for a superb surgeon all round he is 100% the one for you!

11th August 2021

Mr Winterton is brilliant, the service he and his team provide is fantastic. From the initial enquiry through to post operative check ins. I had my upper eyelids done, any queries I had along the way I emailed and got a very speedy response. I was reassured at every step and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend Mr Winterton.

6th August 2021

Robert Winterton is a lovely, kind easy to talk to man who explains everything in great detail and nothing is too much trouble. I had a face and neck lift you have to be realistic with what can be achieved but on the whole I am happy with the result. Vicki Mr. Winterton's PA is also approachable and again very easy to talk to. The whole process went so smoothly they are a great team. I have no hesitation in recommending the professionalism of Mr. Winterton.

5th August 2021

From the minuteI I spoke to Vicki, Rob Winterton’s Pa I knew I had made the right decision on the surgeon I had chosen, even though he was over an hour away from me. I first spoke to Vicki on the 19th of April 2021 regarding a tummy tuck she answered all my queries and booked the first appointment for the 7th of July as it was the first available appointment. I explained if any cancellations came up, please ring as I can come over with a few days notice. Vicki rang me a few days later with a cancellation on the 12th of May 2021 at the Cheadle clinic, I met for my first consultation with Rob Winterton what a lovely guy & not bad on the eye either haha Rob went through everything from the thread to the needle told him what I wanted, and he told me he could help. Arranged the second appointment for 27th of May 2021 at the Highfield hospital, we went through everything we talked about on the first consultation and confirmed the date for the operation. 16th June 2021 went to the Highfield hospital for the tummy tuck wasn't a bit nervous, I cant say enough positive things about this hospital, the staff could not do enough to help me, the food was lovely the staff were brilliant. Had the operation and everything was perfect from start to finish I followed everything Rob told me to do, I have had no problems at all first couple of days were a bit uncomfortable, but nothing major I just rested and drank plenty of water & just pottered about the house as I was told by the surgeon. Now 7 weeks post op I am absolutely over the moon with my results granted i’m still a bit swollen but nothing major my scar as healed lovely & I have a lovely belly button! Had my 6 weeks consultation with Rob yesterday And he’s delighted with my progress I just cant praise Rob and his team enough. So, ladies if you're thinking of having a tummy tuck I can 1000% recommend Rob Winterton

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
4th August 2021

I had a tummy tuck, 7cm muscle repair and large hernia repair 7 weeks ago. The process from start to finish with Rob and his PA was fantastic. I can’t fault anything about my experience. I always felt in safe hands and despite the journey of 1 hour 30 each time, knew it was worth it for the surgeon I had chosen. Importantly the after care has been to the same standard meaning any queries were answered quickly and I’ve never felt on my own whilst recovering despite not living locally. My results so far are fantastic and my confidence has improved already. I can’t wait to see the finished result once my swelling has gone and I can resume my usual exercise. Rob is realistic, honest, extremely talented and professional. I would certainly recommend.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons