Mr Robert Redfern

• Neurosurgery

25th June 2018
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

Thank you Mr Redfern , I belive if I had not had you as my consultant I would be in a wheel chair now. you truly are a great surgen . thanks again. mr redfern.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

Couldn't thank Dr Redfern enough for giving me my life back. As an emergency case 12 weeks weeks ago he really listened to me and explained everything so I didn't feel the need to question his judgement. He gave me a new lease of life where I can walk again without being in crippling pain. I really can thank him enough for making me feel human again. I would highly recommend him and would openly say his abaililties are just remarkable. A doctor I would 100%put my trust in.

22nd September 2017
Written by a carer at Morriston Hospital

Dr Redfern done a op on my partners back he was very good from the time we first meet him to the last time I spoke to him after my partners op. He was not up his own ads and made time to listen and explain everything to us. I would personally like to thank him and Ann for everything they did for my partner. Thank you both. From celine Dion fans

20th September 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

Amazing doctor very friendly. Him and Ann have been wonderful. Can't thank them enough.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My hero. Mr Redfern saved my life back in 2006. Such a knowledgeable guy, he had time to listen to my thoughts and happily took on board opinions about my neurological/psychological condition from other healthcare professionals. He is the best person for this job. He is the person that you/your family want to look after you. He's also gone international, too. Paid for himself to travel to Vietnam and spent his time educating the doctors over there. He undoubtedly has neither the time or inclination to read these sites, but incase he does, I say this : Mr Redfern - Thank you for everything. PS, I was the one trying to skim a free Mars Bar.

Nearest Neurosurgeons