Mr Robert Allen Corns

• Neurosurgery

28th November 2019

All i can ssy Dr Corne is an amazing Dr, who has specialist skills snd abilities helping and saving people. He is a nice person,polite, professional. He is the best person i know. He saved my life and i had major operation in sept 2018 snd saved my life from a grade 1 meningioma on the besin. Overall my life i can live, although changed from the tumour totally removed i am a new me with a thankful life to live. He is the Dr and great.

9th November 2019

In August 1919, Mr Corns, Consultant Neuro Surgeon at Leeds General Infirmery (LGI), diagnosed compression on my spinal cord caused by a bulging disk between c6 and c7 vertebrae in my neck causing numbness in my hands which was worsening. If not treated, the prognosis was not good. Fusion surgery was scheduled at The LGI for 16th September, but I was contacted by them to say I could have the operation at The Leeds Nuffield Hospital on 6th september if I was willing. I readily agreed and am pleased to say that, thanks to Mr Corns and his splendid team, the operation went without hitch and I was duly discharged on 7th September. Recovery has been excellent and the operation, which sounded quite challenging, has been by far the least stressful of all the operations I have previously undergone. Mr Corns skill as a Surgeon and his friendly manner cannot be overpraised. Huge thanks to him and his team at The LGI, The Nuffield and of course the dear old NHS.

Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital
6th November 2019

Mr Corns took great care to explain all aspects with regard to the operation. He gave me the confidence to proceed. The outcome was amazing and all pain from neck to hand was gone. I now have my life back. Thank you so much Mr Corns.

Written by a patient at Spire Methley Park Hospital
27th September 2019

I cannot praise Mr Robert Corns highly enough, not only for his fantastic expertise as a very fine surgeon but for the whole patient experience. Mr Corns is so approachable, friendly, reassuring and a great listener - an abolute pleasure to deal with and a breath of fresh air in that nothing is too much trouble and you can't help but feel that you are in an extremely safe pair of hands, which indeed you are. Mr Corns has successfully treated and fixed (by means of pedicle screw fixation surgery) what was an extremely painful and debilitating spinal problem, emanating from two prolapsed discs and I will always be eternally grateful to him for freeing me up to get on with my life again.

23rd April 2019

I am currently under many consultants from rheumatologist to pain to neurosurgeons. Mr Corns is by far the nicest, patient friendly Dr I have ever come across. He speaks to you as if you really matter, in plain English and ensures you understand and every turn. I would gladly recommend him to anybody.

Short link to review Mr Robert Allen Corns: http://iwgc.net/egusw