Mr Robert Allen Corns

• Neurosurgery

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

mr rob corns is a fantastic surgeon. he removed a cyst and tumour from my brain in may 2017. this man save my life and he will be operating on me again. his manner is so easy and welcoming and actually tells it like it is, i love how he listens to you and talks back to you . his aftercare is brilliant . i cannot say how great this man is and will have no problem when he next operates on me.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

A lovely man who explained things in great length and was happy to answer my questions. He is a great surgeon and my scar is so neat, hardly noticeable, which is on my hairline ear to ear . He always has a smile on his face and really puts you at ease at what is a scary worrying time. Highly recommended him

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Brilliant surgeon who made me feel completely at ease during a very tricky procedure, the way he puts the patient at ease pre / during and post surgery is commendable. His after care was the envy of every other patient in the same ward as myself and his explanation of the procedures was given in such a way that we knew everything that was going to happen or could happen.

2nd January 2016
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Mr Corns operated on me 2 years ago, he basically saved my life but aside from his surgery skills his follow up care was fantastic. I really trust him and would highly recommend him. He is very honest at the regular checks I now have and was able to put my husband at ease prior to my surgery.

Short link to review Mr Robert Allen Corns: http://iwgc.net/egusw