Mr Robert Allen Corns

17th August 2020

My name is peter Yates, on 15th of august 2020 I was a patient of mr Robert Corns at spire methley park hospital, mr corns peformed a spinal surgery on me to remove a cyst which caused me tremendous pain making it very difficult for me to walk, after surgery it was absolutely amazing and couldn’t believe how much relief I had I could walk without pain almost immediately, thanks to this amazing man MR CORNS he is the most understanding, caring surgeon I have ever known, he takes the time to talk you though your surgery and gives you the confidence that you need I trust him tremendously and can’t thank him enough, I would also like to thank all the nursing staff on the ward and particularly pipa the nurse who looked after me , you are all amazing and would recommend spire methley park to others who need surgery, I thankyou all xx

25th February 2020

Mr Corns a most amazing surgeon and person. I have just had ACDF spinal surgery conducted by this gentleman ( only 24 hours ago ) am now at home and frankly he is a life saver. My spinal diagnosis was a real shock but Mr Corns clearly professionally but sympathetically explained my options the risks and everything to myself and my wife. His care ( and that of his team ) from our 1st consultation to post op care was nothing but totally professional. I would not hesitate to recommend this gentleman to anyone requiring the relevant medical care. His calm, friendly and professional manner plus his exceptional skills and great sense of humour is truly a breath of fresh air. A brilliant surgeon and person who has my greatest thanks and gratitude.

17th December 2019

Mr Corns was a breath of fresh air. Realistic and down to earth, said it how it was. At the same time, caring and a good sense of humour. Not many consultants would recognise my wife wandering in the reception area and walk with her to to my bed. His expertise is remarkable and the only reason I will be able to carry on my life as normal. All staff, both medical, nursing and physio were superb. I am very grateful.

29th November 2019

Mr Corns and his team made me feel safe.From the diagnosis through the operation and coming home everything was explained in detail. I knew if I needed help with anything, that I could ring at anytime. I thought the spinal booklet that I was given was very helpful. It had all the numbers in that I would need if I had a problem. Thank you again Mr Corns.

28th November 2019

All i can ssy Dr Corne is an amazing Dr, who has specialist skills snd abilities helping and saving people. He is a nice person,polite, professional. He is the best person i know. He saved my life and i had major operation in sept 2018 snd saved my life from a grade 1 meningioma on the besin. Overall my life i can live, although changed from the tumour totally removed i am a new me with a thankful life to live. He is the Dr and great.

• Neurosurgery