mr-rob-pollock

17th July 2020

Mr Pollock gave me incredible care. Due to the Covid-19 situation, our consultations were over the phone, but he was so reassuring and I felt completely confident in his care. Thanks to Mr Pollock and his team, I received brilliant care and I am so grateful. Special thanks to Frankie who, during these unprecedented times, was super efficient and helpful throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Pollock to anyone!

17th July 2020

I have nothing but praise for Mr Pollock and his whole team. He is everything that you want in a surgeon – skilled, communicative and advocates for your care. He puts you at ease and surrounds himself with a team who you can trust. I have been under his care for a number of years, for no reason other than bad luck, and can say that I have received nothing below first quality care wherever that has been. I would recommend him and his whole team to anyone who require surgery. He has not only saved my life in the past, but significantly improved how I feel and move day to day and for this I am nothing but grateful.

14th July 2020

My experience with Dr Pollock was through referral from my local Spire hospital and at the beginning of Covid. Follow a phone consultation in mid-April, once the hospital was up and running for elective surgery, I was quickly received and on the cutting block. I met Dr Pollock in the prep room before surgery, who came across well prepared and explained what would happen. That afternoon, in post-op, he was just as clear - despite my own absentness. The follow up was informative, to the point yet relaxed and friendly. Hope to never see him again - for all the right reasons; but I would seek his opinion (if the correct field), if I ever needed any surgery. Very pleasant experience.

#sayThankYou

我今年二月份因为MRI怀疑右上肢长了骨巨细胞瘤被其他医生推荐给了Mr Pollock,Mr Pollock在收到推荐之后马上为我安排了会诊,并且用自己的专业能力判断推翻了前一个医生的诊断,确认我右上肢长得不是巨细胞瘤而是囊肿,并且在新冠病毒疫情期间还迅速的为我安排了手术。整个手术过程非常顺利,也非常成功,之后的复诊,Mr Pollock非常耐心的回答了我的各种问题,作为一个非英语母语的病人,Mr Pollock会用非常简单的语言解释复杂的医学问题,目前我恢复的非常好,非常感谢Mr Pollock的专业与用心。 I was referred to Mr Pollock at February because there was a tumor in my right upper limb by another doctor. Mr Pollock arranged a MDT meeting for me and confirmed There was a cyst not a tumor in my right upper limb. After the first consultation, Mr Pollock arranged a surgery for me very quickly during the COVID-19 period, the surgery was very successful, Mr Pollock answered all my questions with patient at the follow-up consultation and as a non-native speaker, Mr Pollock will use very plain words to explain very complex questions. Now I am recovering completely good, very much thank you to Mr Pollock! Kind regards Xianghong

8th June 2020