Mr Richard Stirling

25th November 2020

Mr Stirling came highly recommended to me and everything i was told was exactly what i experienced. I was immediately comfortable with him and had everything explained very well. On the day of my cataract op I was well cared for and very relaxed. The whole experience including ward and theater staff was excellent and the result of my op is much much improved vision. I would be happy to recommend Mr Stirling and his team to anyone.

17th November 2020

I was recommended by a friend to ask to see Mr Stirling and now I too am recommending this wonderful man to anyone who needs eye care. From my first consultation with him I felt safe and reassured that I was in good hands. He explained everything to me, gave me chance to ask questions and treated me kindly and gently throughout two cataract procedures which have given me my life back. Mr Stirling is a gentleman, I can't thank him enough and I recommend him without hesitation.

25th October 2020

I had a cataract procedure on my left eye and it has made an amazing difference to my eyesight and my health. Dr Stirling did a fantastic job. Thank you. Look forward to having the right eye done.

22nd October 2020

RICHARD STERLING IS AN EXCELLENT EYE SURGEON,HE HAS REMOVED CATARACTS FROM EACH OF MY EYES AND IN BOTH INSTANCES ALL ASPECTS OF MY CARE FROM INITIAL CONSULTATION TO POSTOPERATIVE REVIEW HAVE BEEN OUTSTANDING THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING BEST WISHES PAUL WARD

20th October 2020

Could not improve . The best. I had no problems connected with my two operations. Mr Stirlings work meant I did nor need to clean sticky eyes or take painkillers. He built up a confidence prior to the operation. He gave me his email contact to take home together with the contact for the ward. Follow up was excellent and I am a fully satisfied patient. It is all a miracle for me. I can see every morning as I awaken

• Ophthalmology

Consultant ophthalmologist with interest in cataract surgery including the use of multifocal implants. Glaucoma and general ophthalmology.

Nearest Ophthalmologists