Mr Richard Stirling

Written by a private patient at Woodlands Hospital
15th April 2021

I have just had cataracts removed and multifocal lenses fitted by Mr Stirling, and I cannot recommend his services highly enough, the whole process was made so easy from my many questions right through to the surgery itself and I felt i was treated with professionalism throughout, whilst I am still getting used to the multifocal lenses, my vision is already amazing and I would recommend anyone considering surgery to consult Mr Stirling first.

24th February 2021

Mr Stirling was very easy to talk to and I felt he really listened to me.

14th February 2021

Mr.Sterling removed a cataract in my right eye and fitted an implant lense,very professionally and completely pain free. Since he performed the operation he has given me a new lease of life.Mr Sterling has a very professional way of treating his patients and made me feel completely at ease. I would most definitely recommend any one requiring eye surgery to contact him.Thank you once again Mr.Sterling.

8th February 2021

Mr Stirling recently completed work on my dads eyes again after he completed cataract surgery on them a few years ago. My dad is a typical egg and chips man who loves the local club for a pint and watching the football, he never ever goes to appointments on his own for anything. He felt comfortable with Mr Stirling immediately after he was recommended to us as the best!! The results have been fantastic and I’d highly recommend him to anybody. His eyesight is now better than my own and he has had no issues what so ever. He wouldn’t hesitate to go to Mr Stirling again if he needed anything. Couldn’t thank him enough a gentleman and an expert in his field. Dad can now see the ball when watching the football and tie his fishing flies without his glasses on!!

5th February 2021

Really great service and care, surgery went really well with no issues post surgery.

Mr Richard Stirling was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Ophthalmology

Consultant ophthalmologist with interest in cataract surgery including the use of multifocal implants. Glaucoma and general ophthalmology.

Nearest Ophthalmologists