Mr Rhodri Williams

Written by a private patient at The Westbourne Centre
12th June 2021

Consultation date: 18th May. From the outset of meeting Mr Willams he was approachable, friendly, caring and listened to my challenging experiences of coping with my impacted wisdom tooth. Treatment date: 8th June. On the day of treatment Mr Williams presented the same positive demeanour which was very reassuring. Throughout the treatment both he and his dental nurse were very communicative which again put me at ease knowing in advance what procedure he was going to do next. I had local anaesthetic to remove the tooth which was pain free! I was given all the appropriate information regarding self care and recovery. I’m more than happy with the excellent service I received and would highly recommend Mr Williams!

Written by a private patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
3rd May 2021

Rhodri Williams’ was extremely caring, professional and thorough in his examination and after long discussions carried out a procedure which has not only fixed my problem but changed my confidence in dentists from negative to positive. I would recommend anyone to see Rhodri; he is very understanding and empathetic; the results after my procedure are amazing.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons