Add your review of Mr Reza Nassab

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Reza Nassab

I am a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon with over 12 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery. I graduated from the University of Birmingham an am a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery (FRCS Plast). I am fully accredited and entered on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist register for Plastic Surgery. I have undertaken one of the most highly sought after cosmetic fellowships in London working with the most renowned surgeons in the country. I was awarded the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Travelling Fellowship Prize, which was used to visit some of the most respected Aesthetic surgeons in the United States. I have also been awarded as Master of Science (MSc) degree in Aesthetic Surgery from the University of London. I specialise in general plastic and reconstructive surgery covering the face, breast and body. My main area of interest is within breast surgery including enlargement, reduction, uplift and reconstruction. I have extensive experience in non surgical cosmetic procedures such as anti wrinkle injections, fillers and lasers. I have performed over 5000 plastic surgical procedures in both my NHS and private practice. I have a well established non-surgical cosmetic practice providing anti-wrinkle injections, fillers and laser treatments. I am a peer reviewer for the Aesthetic Surgery Journey, one of the most respected international journals in the field of cosmetic surgery. I am a medical director, within a leading skin clinic providing non-surgical, surgical and laser products.

Specialties