3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I had a large cyst in my sinus which made my life miserable. I couldn’t breathe properly and had dreams of a single comfortable sleep at night for the last 10 years. Mr Natt changed the quality of life severely by removing this cyst through an effective analysis and diagnosis . The operation was smooth and painless as I recovered very quickly, started enjoying the quality of life almost immediately after the operation. Apart from Dr Natt’s medical skills, I am certifying that he has the skills of being a good listener with lots of patience and caring Attitude. Writing these words in here is the lease I can do to express my appreciation from Dr Natt and his team that changed the quality of my life. Thank you guys.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

DR NATT, was a brilliant doctor he helped me, advised me and most importantly he made me feel better all he had to do was guide me through the procedure and him by doing that made everything go away. I am very happy that DR NATT was my doctor and i wouldn't change him for the world. Thanks Doctor PATIENT DERYA UCANER - THYROGLOSSAL DUCT CYST PATIENT.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

I Have had a nasal polypecomy procedure in March 2014, and would like to give a very big thank you to Dr Ravinder Singh Natt for transforming my breathing nose back again, also for an excellent after care to date thank you Dr Ravinder Singh Natt.

27th December 2014
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

Hi, I would like to say a big thank you to Dr Ravinder Singh Natt and all the staff at the day surgery unit at Chase farm hospital. I had a operation on the 26th September 2014 on my nose and I must say, I have never been able to breath so well. Once again a very big thank you. Mr Tino Newland

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

Dr Natt has been very empathetic and really treats you like an individual. I feel very happy with his high quality care.

Short link to review Mr Ravinder Singh Natt: http://iwgc.net/egcbh