Mr Rathnam Sundaram

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital

Mr Sundaram was an excellent consultant and provided me with exactly what I needed. From the initial consultation everything was explained very clearly and I was given several options with all risks and potential issues / benefits covered in detail. I felt that all of my questions were answered thoroughly and ultimately I opted for surgery in my lower back. It's the second time I have had this surgery (aged 34) so it clearly carried a few more potential complications than a straightforward first-time procedure. I'm now 8 weeks on from the surgery and I feel absolutely fantastic. It has genuinely changed my life, the pain disappeared within days and I'm working hard on a physio regime to get me back to full fitness as soon as possible. I can't rate Mr Sundarum highly enough.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Hi Mr Sundaram, I just want to say a huge thank you for the spinal fusion op last month. I was so nervous about having the procedure but needn’t have worried as everything went so well. My recovery has been amazingly quick and to walk again without nerve pain is a miracle. You really are a brilliant surgeon and I can’t thank you enough for the time and care you have taken with me.

6th September 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I am a Physiotherapist and have worked with Mr Sundaram for a number of years both in the NHS and now privately. Consistently over the years my patients have achieved outstanding results with both surgical and non surgical procedures. His knowledge and skills are of the highest standard, and I have referred family and friends to see him too. Patients consistently report his high level of patient care, as well as his ability to reassure and give a full description of the issues in a way they can understand and relate to. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Mr Sundaram to anyone.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

After being admitted to A&E with chronic back issues and urine rentention, I saw Mr Rathnam Sundaram. Surgery the day after we first met. He was so attentive, professional, and I felt he really understood the pain I was in. I would not hesitate in recommending him, he has cured my nerve pain and touch wood my post surgery experience will be a good one. I look forward to seeing him again in 5 weeks time. If you read this Mr S thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the pain I was having to indere go away so quickly. You have my greatest respect. Kind Regards Kristina

Short link to review Mr Rathnam Sundaram: http://iwgc.net/efisn