Mr Rathnam Sundaram

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

After being admitted to A&E with chronic back issues and urine rentention, I saw Mr Rathnam Sundaram. Surgery the day after we first met. He was so attentive, professional, and I felt he really understood the pain I was in. I would not hesitate in recommending him, he has cured my nerve pain and touch wood my post surgery experience will be a good one. I look forward to seeing him again in 5 weeks time. If you read this Mr S thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the pain I was having to indere go away so quickly. You have my greatest respect. Kind Regards Kristina

20th August 2017
Written by a patient at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

I saw Mr Sundaram at The Winfield Hospital, Gloucester. Consultation, surgery and aftercare were second to none. Would recommend Mr Sundaram without hesitation.

8th January 2015
Written by a patient at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

I saw Mr Sundaram for spine surgery after suffering from chronic back pain for over three years. Mr Sundaram listened carefully, presented the various options and the pros and cons of each, along with his recommendation. I trusted him completely and the outcome was better than I dared hope for.

Short link to review Mr Rathnam Sundaram: http://iwgc.net/efisn