Mr Rathnam Sundaram

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

25th November 2019

My thanks go to Mr Sundaram, who recently carried out a discectomy on my lower back. He had carefully explained the procedure and any slight chance of any risks possible associated with the procedure. After been well informed I took the decision to have the surgery at the Nuffield Hospital. Surgery went well and the care at the hospital perfect. I feel so much better now after putting up with a lot of pain for a year. So relieved Thanks again !

21st November 2019

Written by a patient at the Winfield Hospital: After a long period of increasing and agonizing back pain and living on a cocktail of maximum strength pain killers, I was referred to Mr Rathnam Sundaram who diagnosed 'spinal stenosis.' I was admitted to the Winfield Hospital in October 2019 for the operation and it was a complete success. I am now pain free and active walking my lurcher, doing gardening and pretty much everything I used to do. My heart felt thanks to Mr Sundaram, not only a brilliant surgeon but took the time to explain the procedure, listen to my concerns and check on me after the operation. Oh and he has a quiet sense of humour, he smiled as he said he "hoped never to see me again." Thanks Rathnam Sundaram for an active, pain free life. Chris Marshall

Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital
27th September 2019

Having had spinal surgery by Mr Sundaram on August 13th this year I am so happy with the results. He has freed me of the agonizing pain and discomfort I was in totally. He is a wonderful surgeon and a really lovely man. So understanding and helpful. My recovery and treatment was 1st class. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Sundaram and the Winfield Hospital. Tony Green.

25th July 2019

After a long period of extreme back pain I had a consultation with mr Sundararum. I was told in a professional and detailed manner how he could help Me .after scans and X-ray he pinpointed my problem. This was all done very quickly .i was put at ease as to the operation as I was extremely nervous as my brother had had a similar operation in Gloucester royal that left him disabled. My treatment at Gloucester royal was far less than satisfactory. Meeting me sundararum and his associates has changed my life to being able to walk again without pain. I call him mr magic A charming sincere clever man who I have been so Lucky to meet I thank him sincerely .

Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital
14th June 2019

Mr. Sundaram is very professional and caring. He understood the pain I was experiencing, and the impact my condition was having on my life. I was initially reluctant to undergo spinal surgery, but when I came to terms with it being the best option for me, Mr. Sundaram arranged it quickly. The operation was successful, and I have recovered well. I cannot thank him enough for enabling me to return to a painfree, normal life.

Short link to review Mr Rathnam Sundaram: http://iwgc.net/efisn