Mr Raman Malhotra

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Raman Malhotra performed an eyelid lift for me 3 weeks ago and I cannot recommend his services highly enough! He is professional and a highly skilled surgeon, who put me at ease throughout the operation so I had no nerves at all. The end results were brilliant, I had no bruising, only slight swelling which lasted a few days.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I wanted to deeply thank Dr Malhotra for making me smile again. In March he did an orbital decompression surgery on my both eyes. Three months after I still cannot believe my appearance. I look and feel like myself from the old days, something I honestly didn’t think was possible. From the first consultation to the end I had the best medical care I could possibly imagine. For me Dr Malhotra is a fantastic specialist and I was lucky to have him as my surgeon. Many thanks again.

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Anne Street Medical Centre

I saw many different specialists about the apperance of my eye but I was not optimistic that a natural look could be achieved, until I had a consultation with Mr Malhotra. One week post op and I am so pleased with the result. As well as my eye looking much more symmetrical, the function has improved. On top of the amazing result, Dr Malhotra is wonderful and really easy to talk to.

14th March 2018
Written by a carer at Queen Victoria Hospital

Raman Malhotra is a fantastic surgeon. The procedure was explained carefully and the after care was great. My daughter is 7years old and has Down’s Syndrome. This surgery has really improved the quality of our lives, not having to constantly clean, bathe and use long term eye medication any more has been amazing!

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Raman Malhotra is simply wonderful, in my opinion he is a humble and genuine caring professional, I never felt rushed by him, or that any of my questions were silly! I felt completely confident in his care. I feel that Mr Malhotra is an expert in his field. I had a DCR performed by Mr Malhotra.

Nearest Ophthalmologists