mr-raman-malhotra-2

9th November 2020

Raman Malhotra's work is truly exceptional. When I met Mr Malhotra for my first treatment, he introduced me to other additional treatments to improve my overall appearance which I am grateful for this as I look so refresh and still natural. I had also great experience with Raman's personal assistant Gill, very prompt professional service.

5th February 2020

Raman Malhotra is simply a magician! After living with Ptosis for 49 years I took the plunge to do something about it. Raman has a wonderful calm and confident manner and put me at ease from the outset. His team are lovely and after three quick procedures spread over 9 months (the follow ups I genuinely found myself looking forward to) my eyes are now what I would describe as normal and yet have been a natural transformation and so I'm not faced with the 'wow....what have you had done' from friends, family and colleagues that I was fearing. It takes a skilled practitioner to achieve that and I count my blessings to have selected Raman.

13th December 2019

After a few years of living with heavy eyelids and how I described as 'tired eyes' I decided to take the plunge and seek advice. I know a couple of people with similar feelings who've already taken the plunge with amazing results but didn't make sense to see them. Armed with my own research decided an appointment with Raman Malhotra. I can honestly say I have never so comfortable, from the initial consultation through to post op appointment. Raman suggested a procedure called ptosus, I watched an online video of the procedure, slightly squeamish but went ahead anyway. Opting for sedation was the best decision and worth the extra cost as I needed to be awake to open my eyes on command. The procedure was about 2 hours long and flew by. Had some swelling/bruising mainly to one eye all coverable by week 2. Even pulling the cotton loose which held the dissolvable stitches after 6 days was a walk in the park. The whole team including Gill, Dr Ali and The McIndoe Centre were charming and made me feel at ease. It felt more like a beauty treatment then a 'going under the knife'. My one regret is that I didn't do it earlier!

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
29th November 2019

Mr Malhotra is charming and put me at ease immediately. He took as much time as was needed every time I saw him and I am delighted with the results of his expert hands. He listened to exactly what I wanted to achieve and has carried out my exact wishes. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his service is backed up by his very efficient secretary Gill, who is on hand to answer any questions very quickly and efficiently.

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

Nearest Ophthalmologists