Mr Raman Malhotra

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
29th November 2019

Mr Malhotra is charming and put me at ease immediately. He took as much time as was needed every time I saw him and I am delighted with the results of his expert hands. He listened to exactly what I wanted to achieve and has carried out my exact wishes. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his service is backed up by his very efficient secretary Gill, who is on hand to answer any questions very quickly and efficiently.

27th October 2019

Mr Malhotra is simply the best. I asked for my lower eye bags to be removed. He looked at and examined my face at eye level to study it and said that he wouldn’t remove anything but rearrange it as removing anything would make my face look hollow and make me look older. He explained everything that he proposed to do carefully and I am so very pleased with the outcome. He is so compassionate and understanding, also highly skilled and experienced and I thoroughly recommend him. I am apologise for this late review.

10th October 2019

Ramon Malhotra is a renowned and highly skilled Opthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon. He recently carried out my eye surgery (orbital decompression linked to thyroid eye disease and strabismus surgery). I'm extremely happy with the results. My vision and eye movement are enhanced and the appearance of my eyes much improved. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Malhotra for his surgical skills and for his very calm and reassuring manner before and after surgery.

Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital
11th August 2019

I was first referred to Mr Malhotra about 5 yrs ago due to facial palsy causing problems with my eye.. I have just had my 5/6 operation (so many altogether i have lost count). Mr Malhotra is an amazing person, approchable, very understanding trust worthy, and is second to none in his speciality. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for eye surgery. The team that also work along side him are also amazing..

17th May 2019

I have been seeing Mr Malhotra for fillers and also botox for around 2 years and am very happy with the results. I have had fillers to the under eye to deal with shadows and hollowing and also the temple and brow area which were really ageing me. I have also had botox to the jaw line to deal with minor sagging. Mr malhotra has a very kind and calming manner and is very approachable yet highly professional. Totally natural results too. I am a very nervous patient and find him very reassuring and happy to deal with my questions and concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend him. his secretary Gill is also very friendly and accomodating.

Nearest Ophthalmologists