Mr Raman Malhotra

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

• Ophthalmology
  • Plastic surgery

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Raman Malhotra treated me with under eye fillers recently. It was my first time having the procedure and it went really well. He took his time, really listened and was very kind indeed. I feel very confident in his abilities and would not go to anyone else. I will shortly be going back to see him.

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Hi, Dr Malhotra plumped up my upper eyelids and his technique is very safe and effective. Not all surgeons use the same technique and you need to be careful, but Dr Malhotra is very confident and an expert in this. I was scared of the unknown because it was my first time, but I am so pleased I did it with him. He is also a very calm person and patient in answering questions. He is always available to give advice and his secretary, Gill, always treats you with priority. You build à trusting relationship with them. I live in France and I am having my lower lids treated in France and the oculoplastic surgeon gave positive comments about Dr Malhotra's work on my eyelids.

25th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Mr Malhotra has done several operations on my eye. I have an implant and wear a prosthesis. I have been to him as an NHS and private patient and he always gives the greatest care and attention regardless of the avenue of referral. I always feel my wellbeing, care and feelings are Mr Malhotra's highest priority. I know he is also a teaching doctor and have been aware of advice and instruction he has given colleagues. I have the highest regard for Mr Malhotra and would sincerely recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

7th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

After being assaulted last year I have been under going surgery. Mr Malhotra completed an eyelid lift to my left eye. After loosing a lot of self esteem and confidence I can honestly say that has been restored thanks to this talented gentleman! Not only do I feel so much better in my self, Mr Malhotra has done a fantastic job on my eyelid with it looking symmetrical to my other eye. I now have the confidence to have photographs taken without feeling like I look odd! Highly recommended. Thank you

4th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I was overwhelmed by the level of care Mr Malhotra gave. He listened to my concerns and really took them on board. I have never known another NHS doctor to be so professional and caring. The results of his surgery were also amazing. Thank you!

Nearest Ophthalmologists