mr-raman-malhotra-2

Written by a private patient at Queen Anne Street Medical Centre
4th October 2021

I was very happy with the results of the treatment and also the way the appointment was carried out made me feel very relaxed and in skilled and safe hands.

Written by a private patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
22nd September 2021

Raman Malhotra carried out a bilateral ptosis repair and blepharoplasty procedure and I couldn't be happier with the results. An entirely natural and less fatigued appearance has been achieved with downtime much reduced due to the detailed aftercare guidance given. Mr Malhotra was always honest, thorough and professional in his consultations, and having carried out much research, I knew that I was in the best possible hands. I was a nervous patient but felt reassured throughout by Mr Malhotra and his team - both before and after the procedure. The whole process was painless and easy and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Mr Malhotra and won’t hesitate to go back to him should I need to.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
14th December 2020

My whole experience with Mr Malhotra and his team from the initial consultation to the post surgery consultation has been fantastic. I had been suffering with blocked tear ducts for over 10 years now. I had my left eye DCR done a couple of years ago with a different consultant and afterwards ended up with issues with my left nostril. Therefore I was very apprehensive about having endoscopic DCR on the right side, I was exploring external DCR option. However at my initial consultation with Mr Malhotra, he was very thorough and took over an hour to fully examine both my eyes, and both my nostrils, he diagnosed exactly what wrong with the left eye and was very confident that his operation would definitely work. Mr Malhotra was very kind, gentle and caring, and fully understood my problems and anxieties. His secretary Gill was also very understanding and quick to answer any questions I had and was very reassuring. I had the operation done at Spire Gatwick Park and I am absolutely delighted with the results. The operation has been a 100% success. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Malhotra to others and now I am always thinking if only I had gone to him a few years ago, I would never have encountered all those problems that I had with my other eye.

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
9th November 2020

Raman Malhotra's work is truly exceptional. When I met Mr Malhotra for my first treatment, he introduced me to other additional treatments to improve my overall appearance which I am grateful for this as I look so refresh and still natural. I had also great experience with Raman's personal assistant Gill, very prompt professional service.

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

Nearest Ophthalmologists