Mr Raman Malhotra

Raman Malhotra is an award-winning ophthalmic and oculoplastic surgeon whose work has received international recognition. He runs courses, gives lectures and speaks at medical institutions and conferences worldwide on topics ranging from facial nerve palsy to eyelid lifts and tear trough fillers. He has written textbooks and numerous medical papers that have been published in leading journals. He also runs a successful fellowship programme. In 2007, Mr Malhotra received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award and in September 2011 he was awarded a National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health and in December 2015 he was awarded as Silver National Clinical Excellence Award by the Department of Health. He has expertise in eyelid, orbital and lacrimal disorders. In particular, aesthetic eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, thyroid eye disease, watery eyes, facial palsy, eyelid skin cancer management and reconstruction and facial dystonias such as blepharospasm. His website is: www.ramanmalhotra.com

• Ophthalmology
  • Plastic surgery

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Before the procedure Mr Malhotra assured me it was be stress free but I was to say the least concerned. The procedure was very professionally carried out and in fact it was far from stressful, I know it sounds crazy but I found it all quite relaxing. My eyes have healed up at exactly the pace Mr Malhotra said and I am very pleased with the visual result. I had not realised how restricted my vision had become, as my eyes have healed the effect has been amazing, life is much more 3D. If you have problems with your eyes I can toughly recommend Mr Malhotra.

14th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Raman Malhotra was recommended to me by a consultant dermatologist and I could not have been more pleased with the results of the blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery he performed on my eyes. Mr Malhotra kept me fully informed and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. There were absolutely no complications and the healing process was much easier and faster than I expected. His secretary, Gill, was very professional and a joy to deal with at every stage. I could not recommend Mr Malhotra and his team more highly.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Dr Malhotra performed a number of procedures on my right eyelid to improve blinking following Bell's palsy, and subsequent improvement of the appearance and balance of my left eyelid. The procedure was performed under sedation and throughout the procedure was updated as to progress and very well cared for my Dr Malhotra and the excellent anaesthetic team in the hospital. Following the procedure I did not require any pain medication and was able to get back to normal activities the following day. I had a follow up appointment and am very happy with the outcome and result. I have been very lucky to have been refereed to such an excellent surgeon, care team and hospital.

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Raman Malhotra: I never dreamt I would have cosmetic surgery, I am an ordinary woman in her mid fifties, who likes to look my best, achieved through exercise and looking after herself, keeping well etc. So when my upper eye lids got heavier and heavier I began my research in what I could do about them. After some research, I met Mr. Malhotra, and from that moment, I knew I had found the right person to put my trust in for surgery. I was guided and expertly advised from first meeting through to surgery day and aftercare.This was an important decision for me, I was never rushed, always listened too, and the final results are natural and my face is rejuvenated. No more heavy eyelids, and a tired looking face! I would wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Malhotra so do book an appointment to discuss your concerns and how these maybe addressed via surgery or other treatments, you will not be disappointed - I soon came to realise cosmetic surgery is no longer the preserve of the rich and famous.

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Raman Malhotra treated me with under eye fillers recently. It was my first time having the procedure and it went really well. He took his time, really listened and was very kind indeed. I feel very confident in his abilities and would not go to anyone else. I will shortly be going back to see him.

Nearest Ophthalmologists