Mr Rajendra Persad

10th December 2020

I have no hesitation in recommending Professor Persad. He is approachable and takes time both to listen and to advise on the best procedure. Having been referred from another health authority he arranged for up to date scans and undertook the surgery quickly. I was kept informed at all times and treated with care and dignity on the day of the procedure. Follow up (due to Covid) was carried out by telephone but was not hurried and I was advised on future care.

18th November 2020

Following initial consultations with Prof. Persad, followed by scans and a biopsy I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in early 2019. The Prof. went to great lengths to go through the diagnosis and explain the treatments that were available. His facility in explaining complex medical terminology and test data was outstanding. After detailed discussions with Prof. Persad and his referral to discuss the results of my biopsy with a Consultant Oncologist, we jointly agreed that the best treatment option for me was to undergo robot assisted radical prostatectomy. Prof. Persad and his team performed the surgery at Southmead Hospital and the care I received was excellent. He is very approachable, reassuring and addressed all my concerns both pre and post surgery. I am further reassured by being regularly monitored by him. I would without hesitation recommend Professor Persad.

16th October 2020

Fantastic, dedicated and very caring surgeon. Listened to everything and acted accordingly. My operation went completely to plan as he explained. Perfection cannot be improved! Thank you very much.

16th May 2020

Professor Persad is, in my experience, the archetype and role-model for surgeons. His modesty, skill, expertise and patient-friendly manner immediately dispel anxiety. He is internationally recognised , and you are fortunate if he is the one leading the team operating on you. He explains the procedure clearly and answers questions precisely and patiently. His skill in performing surgery is famous. My healing was speedy and uncomplicated. We are asked here to provide constructive suggestions: I have none, as from this patient’s perspective, he cannot be bettered.

#sayThankYou

Many thanks

16th May 2020

• Urology

specialises in Ur-Oncology and Andrology. extensive research and innovation in minimally invasive treatment techniques, robotics and AI in surgery

Short link to review Mr Rajendra Persad: http://iwgc.net/e6ix