Mr Raj Harshen

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

I had a biopsy of the anal canal carried out by Mr Harshen at The Conquest Hospital in Hastings on the 23rd December 2014. I found Mr Harshen to be Professional with a human touch and a very good communicator. He clearly explained the procedure to be carried out, listened to my concerns with understanding and took the time to allay my fears about infection after the procedure, which were a result of an unfortunate past experience. I had every confidence in Mr Harshen after our consultation and felt assured and relaxed about the whole procedure. Knowing I was due to be travelling abroad for a 3 month period soon after the procedure, Mr Harshen went that extra mile to make sure I had the results of the biopsy before I left the UK. The results were good so I travelled with peace of mind. I would be happy to be under Mr Harshen's care in the future should the occasion arise and would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone requiring medical intervention within his area of expertise.

Short link to review Mr Raj Harshen: http://iwgc.net/efuuu