mr-raj-bhalla

11th May 2021

I can only say I was never happier in my life. I was worried before the surgery, but Dr Bhalla had explained everything in detail, he organised few sessions before the surgery, to answer all my questions (and there was a lot of them!). I highly recommend Dr Bhalla as you will be in safe, professional hands and he will look after you! I am very happy with what he has achieved and this had changed my life!

6th May 2021

I could not be happier following my sinus surgery, I finally feel normal again after several years. Recovery has been quick and the care I received was brilliant. Thank you so much

6th May 2021

My sinus issue started with what seemed like a closing of one of my sinuses to the point where i couldn't breathe through that nostril for large parts of every day. This sinus issue then transgressed into an intense pressure above my right (bad sinus) eyebrow which was exacerbated by plane journeys or swimming (pressure changes). I also lost almost all sense of smell when my sinuses were at their most congested. To combat this is gained a reliance on sudafed, which i would use upwards of 5 times a day on some days just to allow air to pass through my sinuses - this obviously on delayed the onset and worsened my condition. Since my diagnosis and surgery with Dr. Balla (3 months) i have almost forgotten these issues that used to plague my life and i am able to get on with my life without any need for painkillers or decongestants. I can also smell again! I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Balla and his expertise and for anyone unsure of the surgery, its definitely worth doing.

Written by a private patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
22nd March 2021

Dr Bhalla was super nice and I felt comfortable talking to him the entire time. I never felt like I was being rushed. I had my septorhinoplasty in January 2021. The pain after a surgery was very minimal, the bruising was only for a week. I am very happy with my results. Dr Bhalla gave me nicely defined and lifted tip that used to droop and was significantly deviated. He also removed my dorsal hump. I can tell the tip of my nose is still healing because it's still a bit numb. I currently am 8 weeks post surgery. But it continues to get less numb each week. For years, I disliked my profile. I avoided being photographed and used to carefully choose an angle that people see me at. My nose had a bump on it and the tip was round, droopy and deviated. It was just an unattractive nose. Dr Bhalla has made me look the way I wanted to look in my mind and I am more grateful than I could ever say. I love my nose, I love my profile, and I love how I look. Dr Bhalla made me look the way I imagined I could look, and that is invaluable.

6th March 2021

I had seen Raj Bhalla for revised rhinoseptoplasty after two NHS surgeries that left my nose and ability to breathe clearly in a very poor state. I was recommended to Raj, through my husband who had seen him although my expectations were very low in terms of whether it would be feasible to further correct my nose. However from the onset I could have cried with joy as Raj was a complete gentleman in his manner, very thorough in his explanation, listened carefully and gave me hope that my nose and breathing could be improved. Raj is an exemplary professional and has an extremely kind and empathetic manner and took time to listen and ensure I was fully satisfied with any concerns I had, which I appreciated as a nervous patient who had previously been told there was nothing more that could be done. From the first appointment I fully trusted that I was in good hands and throughout my pre and post-surgery treatment he had exceeded my expectations and I truly couldn't ask for more. Due to the nature of the state of my nose, I appreciated Raj's professional honesty as a surgeon and he was extremely thorough in terms of managing expectations. I felt he went above and beyond to make me feel extremely calm every step of the way. I would highly recommend Raj Bhalla and he has restored my faith and the results have been life changing in many ways.

Specialist rhinoplasty and sinus surgeon. Skull base surgeon. Revision rhinoplasty. Nasal polyps. Allergy. Balloon sinuplasty. Nose bleeds. Adults and children.

Nearest Otolaryngologists