mr-raj-bhalla

Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
16th January 2021

I have been treated by Mr Bhalla as has my son. Mr Bhalla is a kind, considerate and gentle person. He is a great listener. His bedside manner is phenomenal and one I wish could be found in all the doctors who have looked after me. If you have an ENT issue I can’t recommend him highly enough. I’m really glad I met him.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
14th December 2020

Mr Bhalla is not only a first class clinician but also very personable with a very caring manner. From the outset he inspired confidence that he would be able to solve my long standing sinus problems with revision surgery and this has certainly proved to be the case. At every stage he explained what would happen and the likely outcomes following the surgery which put one very much at ease. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Bhalla to others.

Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
15th August 2020

I had a great experience here. From the moment we met we instantly felt comfortable and trusted him completely. Any fears or reservations were gone and we felt confident in our decision to have the surgery. I would one hundred percent recomend doctor Bhalla.

Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital
13th August 2020

Raj has been absolutely brilliant with all aspects of my care, a true professional. His knowledge is unsurpassed and his ability to reassure and take a true interest in you is very reassuring at what is a very stressful time in a patients life. I could not have asked for anything more.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
13th August 2020

Mr bhalla was extremely kind and helpful and has been able to help me to control a long term condition that i had been suffering from for over 25 years. very very pleased

Specialist rhinoplasty and sinus surgeon. Skull base surgeon. Revision rhinoplasty. Nasal polyps. Allergy. Balloon sinuplasty. Nose bleeds. Adults and children.

Nearest Otolaryngologists