Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
25th February 2020

Dr. Jayaram was excellent, explained everything clearly, and I'm very pleased with the result.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
12th November 2019

Dr Jayaram is an amazing surgeon, Dr. and an human being. He is all what patient needs, someone who is nice, professional and straight to the point. He looks after his patients before and after the treatment as well. Absolutely wonderful in what he does :-)

Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital
26th April 2019

Rahul Jayaram . Mr Jayaram conducted two separate Maxillofacial surgeries on me during the last few months, with two follow up inspections which confirmed the procedures were successful, and my face is making a full recovery. What was particularly obvious about him was the professional and relaxed attitude of Mr Jayaram and his team during the procedures. He has a ready smile, and the capacity to make his patients feel relaxed, and also important. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Jayaram, and I also have total trust in him. I wish him continued success in his chosen profession. Mark McGaugh

Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital
19th March 2019

Mr Rahul Jayaram is an excellent top professional. He is caring, helpful and very reassuring. He is a master of his art and because of his and his teams skill they gave me my life back. I and my family will always be very grateful. Thank you so much.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
4th March 2019

I must say that this doctor is the best there is, in terms of his approach to patience and his attention to details. Very professional and caring. He is the best and I even advice if he can become my GP.

Oral Surgery Maxillofacial Surgery Head and Neck Cancer/ Mouth Cancer Head and Neck Reconstruction Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery Salivary Gland Surgery Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction Facial Palsy Surgery / Facial Reanimation Craniofacial Reconstruction

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons