Mr Raheel Shariff

Specialist Foot & Ankle Surgeon with an exclusive foot and ankle practise. Fellowship trained with an interest in bunions, sports injuries, arthritis and tendon problems. Uses the latest evidence based treatment modalities.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I had a number of informative and constructive consultations with Raheel Shariff,who clearly explained the implications of my ruptured Achilles. He arranged our meetings to suit my workload and was always helpful and friendly.

6th February 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Manchester Hospital

The service me and my family member received from Mr Raheel Shariff and his staff was absolutely first class from start to finish, In fact I would go so far as to say that it was the best experience with a consultant and hospital/Clinic I have ever had. Mr Raheel Shariff was very thorough in his examination and consultation. He was extremely polite and friendly throughout the appointment and his explanations and answers were very clear and reassuring. Both myself and my family member left the appointment extremely satisfied and we will definitely be recommending Mr Raheel Shariff to friends and family. A fantastic service with excellent patient care!

12th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

Mr Shariff was very personable and happy to explain the operation's process along with the pros & cons. Post-op care was good and reassuring. I would be happy to utilise his expertise again should I ever need it.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I am very pleased with the surgery performed by Mr Shariff. I found him a very personable consultant. He explained everything, both the procedure and what to expect during recovery in great detail. My recovery was totally as expected. I did however find it difficult to get answers from the nursing staff between visits to 52 Alderely Road. Waiting time was sometimes quite excessive.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I had a consultation with Mr Shariff in February 2016 with regard to the bunions on both my feet and have since had 2 operations. The first one in April 2016 on my left foot and I have had my right foot operated on in November 2016. I am delighted with the care and attention that Mr Shariff has afforded me on both occasions, he explained everything carefully and accurately. The results have been amazing and once my left foot recovered from the surgery there was absolutely no hesitation on my part to have the procedure again on my right foot. Having the operation and going home the same day to recover makes the procedure as stress free as possible. I am now proud of my feet and will look forward to buying shoes and having more choice and not being restricted to extra wide fitting by painful bunions. I am also planning some long walks in the countryside as I know I won't be in pain afterwards.

Short link to review Mr Raheel Shariff: http://iwgc.net/egra6