Mr Raheel Shariff

Specialist Foot & Ankle Surgeon with an exclusive foot and ankle practise. Fellowship trained with an interest in bunions, sports injuries, arthritis and tendon problems. Uses the latest evidence based treatment modalities.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at 52 Alderley Road

I am very pleased with the surgery performed by Mr Shariff. I found him a very personable consultant. He explained everything, both the procedure and what to expect during recovery in great detail. My recovery was totally as expected. I did however find it difficult to get answers from the nursing staff between visits to 52 Alderely Road. Waiting time was sometimes quite excessive.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at 52 Alderley Road

I had a consultation with Mr Shariff in February 2016 with regard to the bunions on both my feet and have since had 2 operations. The first one in April 2016 on my left foot and I have had my right foot operated on in November 2016. I am delighted with the care and attention that Mr Shariff has afforded me on both occasions, he explained everything carefully and accurately. The results have been amazing and once my left foot recovered from the surgery there was absolutely no hesitation on my part to have the procedure again on my right foot. Having the operation and going home the same day to recover makes the procedure as stress free as possible. I am now proud of my feet and will look forward to buying shoes and having more choice and not being restricted to extra wide fitting by painful bunions. I am also planning some long walks in the countryside as I know I won't be in pain afterwards.

4th July 2016
Written by a patient at 52 Alderley Road

Mr Shariff explained the whole procedure for my bunion operation accurately and gave me all the facts I needed to know about aftercare. My operation has been a success and I think that listening to his advice on aftercare has also helped my outcome. It is almost 13 weeks since my operation and I can now comfortably walk without any discomfort to the foot I had surgery on. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone suffering with bunions to consult with Mr Shariff as the surgery is done as daycare and I did not find the operation area too painful after surgery. Once I had consulted with Mr Shariff I felt confident to go ahead with the procedure and everything was just as he had explained.

20th June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

The first consultation was most informative. He diagnosed me with ease, thoroughly explained my condition and covered all the treatment options giving his professional opinion on what action to take. When I wanted to undergo shockwave therapy he layed out all the facts to make sure I was aware of the risks and the success rates. When receiving the therapy he was very supportive and concerned for my well being. I have always found Mr Shariff very pleasant and approachable. I am grateful for his continued help and advice.

1st June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

The consultation was great, he really listened to the problem and got to the bottom of it very quickly. The operation went perfectly and the after care was great too. He explained everything in a way that it was easy to understand and all the staff were great at putting me at ease.

Short link to review Mr Raheel Shariff: http://iwgc.net/egra6