Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th March 2020

He was very reassuring and informative. I was admitted for surgery out of the blue and felt safe despite the shock and speed it all happened. He told me he would do his “very best for me “ and he kept his promise. At my 3 month review he answered all my questions and was also funny which I found liked..He has also arranged for another follow up scan and review which I appreciate rather than discharging me even though the surgery was a success.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
18th February 2020

I would highly and without hesitation recommend Mr Al-Mahfoudh, both he and his personal assistant Isabella, are extremely pleasant, efficient and courteous. All options for my lower back treatment were clearly explained and all my questions were answered in terms that I could understand, which instilled great confidence in me for choosing Mr Al-Mahfoudh for my treatment. I was so pleased to find a new neurosurgeon in the Sussex region as I did not have a good connection with the previous two I had visited over the years. Thank you for the excellent treatment and service.

13th January 2020

After having to wait sometime through the NH I am pleased to say that I Mr Rafid Almahfoudh carried out my Decompression surgey on the 15th August 2019. I was in pain in my lower back, this also gave me great discomfort in my legs resulting in me being able to walk very far. Following my operation which was Key-Hole and for four and half hours I am pleased to say that I am amazed how pleased I am now. I no longer think about my back in the morning and would say that i'm 95% better! It has been a long journey but now worth every minute. I would highly recommend Mr Rafid Almahfoudh and am very gratefull to him Hugh Freshwater

8th January 2020

So pleased that the procedure has worked so far. Mr Rafid Al-mahfoudh was thorough and to the point. Having to unravel all my aches and pains and get to the heart of it was no problem to him at all. I would highly recommend him and say I’m glad I spent the money and did it.

13th November 2019

Cool, calm, confident professional. Did an excellent job on my back (percutaneous pedicle screw fixation). Surgery went smoothly, rapid recovery, back now good as new.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

MBChB, European diploma in Neurosurgery, FRCS (SN) Consultant Neurosurgeon Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Contact: secretary@spineandbrain.co.uk

Nearest Neurosurgeons