Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh

MBChB, European diploma in Neurosurgery, FRCS (SN) Consultant Neurosurgeon Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Contact: secretary@spineandbrain.co.uk

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

I would highly recommend Mr Al-Mahfoud. I was completely at ease before my op and was in no doubt that I was in good hands. I have just had my post op x-Ray and final meeting with Mr Al-Mahfoud. He showed me my x-Ray that I had on that day and discussed it with me. I told him that I had been doing the very important exercises since the op, which had really helped. I no longer suffered the awful pain. He was pleased and was happy to discharge me. He said that any problems in the future to get in contact with him through my GP which also was very comforting.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

I was in severe pain in my back,right leg prior to a consultation by Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh. He arranged for scans to be carried out which were carried out very quickly. Surgery was recommended on the spine for a slipped disc and spinal stenosis. The surgery took place within two weeks. All the risks were explained to me by Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh prior to surgery at the Nuffield health hospital at Brighton, I was released within 48 hours and I have been pain free ever since. I have now had a follow consultation at the hospital and given the all clear. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anybody who has back problems, his consultations are very thorough and honest any questions you have will be explained very professionally. I would like to thank Mr Al-Mahfoudh for his professionalism and aftercare. He has made me feel pain free. Thank you Sir. Regards John

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Al-Mahfoudh is a delightful person as well as being very knowledgeable, confident and experienced in his field. I was initially very anxious after my diagnosis but he went out of his way to allay my fears and I felt very well understood and cared for.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has helped me through my two surgery s to remove a pituitary tumour .Dr Till my endocrinologist at Eastbourne the specialist nurse s maria sara fran and everyone else that have.beer just fantastic. And to my surgery where I feel honoured to have been treated by Mr Rafid AL Mahfourdh and mr John Norris .you both put me at ease through this most testing time and it has been a pleasure to meet you both .carry on your incredible work .Mr T Everitt .

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

I am very pleased to report that my situation has improved since my visits to Mr Al-Mahfoudh and after having the caudal epidural injection. Every morning I religiously follow some of the exercises from your webpage as per instructions. I have also resumed doing pull-ups which I had not done for several years previously. Although uncomfortable at first, I am now increasing the number and I feel that it is helping me. I have not had the chance to try swimming in the sea as yet although I have entered in the water when the sea was calm with little problem. I now drive without the rolled-up towel behind my lower back - this is a joy. I am also sleeping better than I did before. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your attention. Suffice to say, if I need further consultation, I will be in contact with you.

« 1 2 3 4 »