Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh

MBChB, European diploma in Neurosurgery, FRCS (SN) Consultant Neurosurgeon Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Contact: secretary@spineandbrain.co.uk

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th January 2020

After having to wait sometime through the NH I am pleased to say that I Mr Rafid Almahfoudh carried out my Decompression surgey on the 15th August 2019. I was in pain in my lower back, this also gave me great discomfort in my legs resulting in me being able to walk very far. Following my operation which was Key-Hole and for four and half hours I am pleased to say that I am amazed how pleased I am now. I no longer think about my back in the morning and would say that i'm 95% better! It has been a long journey but now worth every minute. I would highly recommend Mr Rafid Almahfoudh and am very gratefull to him Hugh Freshwater

8th January 2020

So pleased that the procedure has worked so far. Mr Rafid Al-mahfoudh was thorough and to the point. Having to unravel all my aches and pains and get to the heart of it was no problem to him at all. I would highly recommend him and say I’m glad I spent the money and did it.

13th November 2019

Cool, calm, confident professional. Did an excellent job on my back (percutaneous pedicle screw fixation). Surgery went smoothly, rapid recovery, back now good as new.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
12th November 2019

My back pain had deteriorated over many years whereby it was having a major impact on my quality of life. I needed to take action and it was suggested by a colleague that I consult Mr Al-Mahfoudh. I found him to be easy to talk to, understanding and gave me the confidence to proceed with an operation. I had lumber decompression on L2/3, L3/4 and L4/5. Post operative I am free from pain and very pleased with the result.Excellent follow up care.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
8th November 2019

Rafid was extremely friendly and helpful. He explained my procedure well and didn't mind going through it as many times as I needed. After my operation, Rafid even gave me his phone number just in case I needed to discuss any issues moving forward. Isabella (Rafid P.A.) was also brilliant. Her communication via phone and email was always clear, friendly and on time. Thanks, Rafid and Isabella for helping me through my operation which has gone brilliantly.

« 1 2 3 4 »