Mr Raad El-Jassar

• Otolaryngology

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had a full nose construction on Friday 13th January 2017 (a day unlucky for some but both Mr El Jassar & Mr Riaz were excellent). Mr El Jassar listened to my every ask and concern from day one, and he was incredibley friendly and high quality with his care. I have now been discharged but with full knowledge that throughout my care or even after I know I could go to him with any query. My particular operation was one of quite high complexity, but the result is one that makes me smile every day & improved my breathing. It has given me so much confidence!! I couldn’t thank Mr El Jassar enough.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I have been under Dr Jassar for a few years now. i would recommend him as a doctor. I had an operation on my nose, before my operation he talked me through everything and made me feel calm and confident in what he was doing, he didn't rush me and gave me different options. My nose had collasped due to an illness i have and he used a piece of my rib to rebuild it. It looks great and i can breath perfectly through it now. The treatment i received from Dr Jassar and his team at castle hill made me feel comfortable and at ease. It has changed my life for the better.

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Arrived at the hospital and about 5 minutes later was called through to see Mr Jassar. I felt like he really listened to me and gave me options instead of just telling me what would happen. I was with Mr Jassar for what seemed a fair bit of time and I didn't feel like he rushed me through at all. I would definitely recommend being seen at Castle Hill Hospital especially by Mr Jassar!

Short link to review Mr Raad El-Jassar: http://iwgc.net/eenb3