Mr Quamar Bismil

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with specialist interests in Wide Awake Hand Surgery and soft tissue problems.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

20th January 2014

Mr Bismil is fantastic! I suffer with a bad back and shoulder. He understood I didn't want anything too invasive and offered me acupuncture. I cant stress enough how much this has helped me. He even gave me aftercare programs to follow whilst at home. Since becoming one of his patients I have noticed a HUGE change in in my back and shoulder pain. He often contacts me to check how I am doing. He is a very caring doctor and I would absolutely recommend him!!

3rd December 2013
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

Mr. Bismal provided excellent treatment and enabled recovery without the need for intervention by surgery (which I had be advised by another consultant would be likely). He was very supportive and helpful over the whole period of my treatment which began the first day I saw him, followed by a good regime of exercises which have resulted in a good recovery from my injury. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Short link to review Mr Quamar Bismil: http://iwgc.net/efub6